Update on Jill...

Annie B.
on 2/13/08 4:56 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give you an update.  I just talked to Shelley - she's over at Madigan right now.  Jill just got out of surgery about 20 minutes ago.  Everything went well.  Her surgery took about 3 hours.  She's in recovery now.  She'll be on the 7th floor at Madigan later today...in case an of you want to go see her.  I plan to go up this evening.  Madigan visiting hours are from 9am-9pm. Shelley will be here later to give you more details! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

kittykatzmom
on 2/13/08 4:59 am - Mason co., WA
Thnaks for the info. Give her a hug and my best wishes when you go up to see her.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 2/13/08 5:01 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I definitely will, Cindy.

nancy6
on 2/13/08 6:25 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the update, Annie...  So glad to hear that all went well for Jill today.  Please give her a hug for me when you see her this evening.  My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with her for a speedy recovery!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 2/13/08 7:19 am - Ft Lewis, WA
This is Shelley at Madigan. She is in her room, 779.  So at the end of 7 North. she knows that everyone is thinking about her and she appreciates it. But is still very groggy and in a little bit of pain. I'll keep you posted if I learn anything new.

Annie B.
on 2/13/08 7:28 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks Shelley!

Shelley S.
on 2/13/08 8:40 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks for posting the visiting hours Annie, that's good to know!  I am home now, she's in a room with 3 other people and I wanted to give her and her hubby some time together.  She said thank goodness for the pain meds drip, she's holding on to it and using it plenty.  Lets all send her pain relief well wishes so she wont have too much of a hard time tonight since she has to be up in the chair in a bit.

nancy6
on 2/13/08 8:50 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the update, Shelley...  Glad to hear Jill is doing OK - that ol' pain pump is a lifesaver!!!  Definitely will send up positive vibes and prayers for a quick recovery and pain relief.  Thanks again!!

~Nancy~

grandmabev47
on 2/13/08 9:17 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 03/03/08 with
Glad your doing well Jill....I meet you yesterday at the support meeting at Madigan....My surgery is scheduled for March 3 with Dr. Sebesta.....I know he was your Dr. glad  to hear about the pain meds....Beveryl
Shelley S.
on 2/14/08 4:22 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there, I am going to have surgery the next day after you, so I guess I will be seeing you there! I was scheduled for tomorrow, but scheduler had the head up butt syndrome and tried to schedule when my surgeon was out  lol.

Most Active