Latest OH Magazine?

Geminidream
on 2/13/08 4:22 am - Spokane, WA
Just curious if anybody here in WA has gotten their new issue of OH magazine.  Friends of mine from the Dec 06 surgery board are featured inside and I am waiting with baited breath to get my copy.  They all got theirs last week!   Either one of my neighbors is reading my issue (haha) or are we just that much delayed getting our mail out here in the Wild, Wild West?  Molly ps....a happy early Valentines Day to everybody here!!!   

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
Cristina130
on 2/13/08 5:39 am - Mukilteo, WA
I just got mine yesterday.  Hopefully yours will be here soon. Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geminidream
on 2/13/08 11:27 am - Spokane, WA
Glad to hear you got your already.  Mail came and went again today with no magazine.  Maybe it will be my Valentine's Day present from the mailman. Molly

PinkFlamingoes
on 2/13/08 12:33 pm - Buckley, WA
I got mine monday . Maybe it gets sent out by name ??? I don't know . Kathy

Shell Marr
on 2/14/08 1:08 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Hi Molly!! I don't have mine yet either....
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Geminidream
on 2/14/08 12:54 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi Shell!  Love your avatar...you are lookin' so skinny!  My mag. still didn't show up today either.  boohoo   We are already starting our list of Bloomies at work and I'm signed up...guess we will all have matching t-shirts or something.  I dunno about that...  Kinda picky about what I wear to exercise.  Got a treadmill a few weeks ago and have wrecked my good knee, have to get it back in shape before training begins in earnest! Molly

Shell Marr
on 2/14/08 1:15 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Molly: Thanks!! Shane & I are registered for bloomsday too!!  I'll be walkin again this year.... not sure about Shane, he has had a little down time at the gym since the1/2 marathon in Nov.... new job, long hours, etc... he just started back to the gym on Monday.....so hoefullly he will be ready to run BD. I would love to walk in a group...but I too am very picky about what I wear..:) Sorry to hear about your knee....be careful... Take care! Shell
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Most Active