Post gastric 2005, looking to meet new like minded friends

sunshinesmiles4life
on 2/11/08 4:36 pm - everett, WA
I had open R-N-Y in 2005 and I am 31 now. I live a little north of seattle and would like to chat with anyone interested in meeting new friends. I've had a tough road after my surgery that has left me with a stomache tube and numerous post surgeries non we know for sure related but it has left me rather isolated as I was new to the state. If anyone would like to just chat I would love to get a little time off my hands lol as I'm stuck on a pump a lot and bored to death lol. Little about me-like I said I'm 31 and I have 3 kids, numerous pets, love to study people and self, LOVE the sunshine-here for husband's work...Anyhow hit me back if ya like :^) ty
Helen_Anne
on 2/12/08 6:03 am - Bremerton, WA

Welcome to Washington.... before I lived in Bremerton , I lived for years in Everett .  I was on 75th and Evergreen.

This is a great group of people!!

Helen

jillianD
on 2/12/08 3:04 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I won't be a post till tomorrow sometime but I would love to chat once I am back on my feet!! Take care. Jill
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 2/12/08 4:38 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey girl!  I am south of Tacoma...but I'd love to chat with ya too!  I am 29 - have two kiddos (they're three and five years old).   It's late, and I need to get to bed, but feel free to shoot me an email...if you use yahoo or msn messenger - i use those...my yahoo is [email protected].  My msn/windows messenger is [email protected].   Anyway...sorry your road has been rough!!  I'd love to get to know you better! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

cfidecaro
on 2/14/08 3:40 am - Snohomish, WA
Welcome to the Washington boards! I am 45 and had my RNY on 8/1/08. I am very pleased with the progress so far. I live in Kent. I have 6 kids ages 28 to 18 and 6 grandbabies...6 to 6 months, no pets...but I do have a husband, does that count as a pet? lol I would love to chat... Collette
Most Active