Jillian

Shelley S.
on 2/10/08 8:28 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
How can a girl be your angel if you haven't set up your surgery support page?  heheh  I would very much like to sign up for that duty if you don't have one already, let me know 

Amberbear31
on 2/10/08 11:46 pm - Federal Way, WA
Shelly, do YOU have an Angel yet?
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
Shelley S.
on 2/11/08 8:22 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Actually I dont, and now I wont be going until the 4th of March   (post above explains)

jillianD
on 2/11/08 2:22 am, edited 2/11/08 2:41 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Umm how do I do that???  LOL I am a spazzzz.... Just talked to DR's nurse everything is still on!! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=l1193961301   Ok I think this is the link.  And I 'd love you to be my Angel!  I was gonna say that I wanna be yours but I will still be in the hosp!  LOL  I am really spazzin out!! 
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/11/08 8:24 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yes yes yes list me as your angel.  My son see's the Navy recruiter that day and daughter is out before noon, but I will make it there as soon as I can.  I'm so happy for you that everything is still on, I sadly am on hold for a few weeks

jillianD
on 2/11/08 9:46 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ok Shelly, all you have to do is click on the link above and there is a caption that says vollunteer to be Jill's angel and then you can fill it out.  LOL.   Sorry your on hold,  I'll post more in your thread, and then I can be your angel
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/11/08 9:52 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I saw the instructions for it, but all it did was tell me how to do it, and when I click on "those who need an angel" it just gives me a link to your profile.  Where I found you have to do it under my account (meaning your own account), then go to the "i've got a date link" and you can fill in the name of your angel there.

Most Active