another appt. scheduled

kittykatzmom
on 2/6/08 4:49 am - Mason co., WA
I called my case manager today and she gave me the go ahead to sched. my pro-op physical. YIPPEEEE..... so I have my last dietican on the 19th, my psych eval. on the 3rd and my physical on the 7th.  Then I can finally make my appt to meet with the surgeon.   I am soooo excited.  So maybe my hope of having surgery the end of March may actually happen.

~Cindy~

cfidecaro
on 2/6/08 6:54 am - Snohomish, WA
That is great news Cindy Collette
Shelley S.
on 2/6/08 7:03 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOOHOOO that IS awesome news!!!

nancy6
on 2/6/08 11:57 am - Tacoma, WA
Woohoo!!!  That's great news!!   You'll have a busy month with appts - that will make the time go by quicker and you'll have your surgery date before you know it!! 

~Nancy~

southerngrl
on 2/6/08 12:44 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
Cindy, I am soooooooooooo excited for you!! It seems like a lifetime ago that we met at the seminar and now you are really on your way. You have been put through the wringer and you deserve this very much. I will keep you in my prayers and my fingers crossed. ~Melissa
jillianD
on 2/6/08 12:49 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ya Hoo!!!  You are on a roll!!!  That is so awesome and I am soo excited for you!  It was great meeting you last week too BTW.  Keep on movin forward.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 2/6/08 11:00 pm - Vancouver, WA
Congrats on getting one step closer!  I wish you the best on your journey. Lori
kittykatzmom
on 2/7/08 3:04 am - Mason co., WA

Thank you all sooo much you are all a big inspiration to me.  I actually went to Walmart this morning and they are having a big clearance sale, so I picked up some size 16 an 18 jeans, shorts and tops for $3- 5 each such a bargain since I am gonna need them anyways.

~Cindy~

Most Active