Wish me luck

Shelley S.
on 2/3/08 10:39 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I am starting my liquid/pre-op diet tomorrow, even though my surgeon doesn't require it.  So send all that positive energy this way you can spare that I have the strength and disipline to do it, I need all I can get  hehe. And fore warning, if I'm posting more it's probably because I'm trying to keep my mind out of the kitchen. 

tiggerfan0464
on 2/3/08 10:46 am - Everett, WA
Shelly, Congrats on the new phase. Soon you will be on the other side....woohooo!!

Shelley S.
on 2/3/08 11:07 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thank you, I can't wait to be on that losers bench!!

jillianD
on 2/3/08 11:04 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
There goes a brave woman....  I would like to do that too but I can't do liquids and work with out killing someone   I think I will start liquids on sat, we will see... not sure if it will be worth it at that point. And I look forward to more posting
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/3/08 11:11 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks girl and no way could I do it if I had to work right now.  I am going to go to the gym like usual, but since my husband cooks around here, when it's that time, I am going to take the laptop in the loft and use it or go for a walk or something.  I'm scared to fall on my face doing it, but with having cramps and not feeling well anyway right now from aunt flo, I'm not much into eating right now anyway.  So figured I would take advantage of the timing and try to do it  lol.

jillianD
on 2/3/08 11:32 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

I have one thing to say for when you cna't take it anymore....SLEEP!!!

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/3/08 11:46 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yep that's another way, and I'm pretty good at that one  heheheh

southerngrl
on 2/3/08 1:46 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
How exciting, you are so close now...I will send all my positive energy your way and keep you in my prayers. I cant wait till I start my pre op diet...I am soooo excited for you.
Shelley S.
on 2/3/08 10:15 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks so much!

kittykatzmom
on 2/4/08 12:48 am - Mason co., WA

Good luck Shelley, you are stronger than I am. I am struggling with the 10g fat thing right now I've benn close but over everyday so far, I guess I will just have to tell a little white lie and cheat on my tracker that the dietician is watching.less than 2 weeks for ya  YEA!!!!

~Cindy~

Most Active