Trying to figure out the ropes

kittykatzmom
on 2/4/08 12:40 am - Mason co., WA
Luckily mine is not an insurance issue. I have a case manager thru the military and she will not let me proceed until my dietician signs me off, hopefully that will be on the 19th, I already have a date set for my appt far a psych eval. So I'm just waiting on dietician. But I will defin. post as soon as I have a date.

~Cindy~

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 2/3/08 10:55 pm - WA
Charlotte Hang in there it will be worth it! Dr. Srikanth and his staff are great! If you would like to talk to some happy people about there journey, come join us on the 12th. of February at our support group meeting in Auburn. We are doing a clothing exchange/ tast testing. Call me for directions (253) 939- 8865 Hope you can make it! Merrilou
Cynthia H.
on 2/4/08 8:28 am - Renton, WA
Welcome!! I am also a patient of Dr. Srikanth.  I was banded on December 19th.  I usually post and read on the main lapband board.  You get a lot of help and info there.  The Washington board is very limited.

Cindy  

vitalady
on 2/4/08 9:37 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
You are not far from me. We havesupport group meetings here monthly. The next are Feb 12, 13, for anyone, any doc, any surgery type, and 14 (for bands only). 7pm

You can make an appt with me to talk about the stuff that makes you crazy right now. You can tastre protein any time without an appt.

I have 66 proteins, actually, and I love,love, LOVE 4 of them. The others range from ok to ho hum. I do 180g a day.

No big deal.

LOL! The only patient worse than a nurse is a DOCTOR! LOL

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Charlotte B.
on 2/5/08 3:03 am
THAT sounds great, where are you located.  And yes you are right, we nurses tend to be horrible patients.

Charlotte

vitalady
on 2/5/08 7:26 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
LOL

I'm telling you, only MD's are worse. Know just enough to b in their own way as WLS persons. LOL

I'm in Puyallup.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Annie B.
on 2/6/08 1:45 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Charlotte~ Welcome!  Not sure how I missed your post until today...sorry about that. It would be great to meet you.  I am working on finding a place for the 16th...but we have the Lakewood Library on the 23rd. Others have suggested the taste testing proteins - that's something I plan to go do too. Anyway...welcome!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Charlotte B.
on 2/7/08 12:49 am
Thanks, the 23rd will work great for me.  What time?

Charlotte

Most Active