Seattle Bash Conference

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/08 2:34 am
Is anybody going to the Seattle Bash in 2 weeks? This is my 3rd.
Starting Over
on 2/3/08 8:40 am
What is the Seattle Bash? I've never heard of it.
Cynthia H.
on 2/4/08 8:28 am - Renton, WA
I am talking to a friend tomorrow about going.  It sounds like a good time.

Cindy  

VickiStevens
on 2/4/08 10:19 am - Tacoma, WA
Hey,  I see you are a Srikanth patient too.  I don't think I have seen you at support group.  If you are interested, just let me know and I will send you the info on it. Good luck!
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
LiseScarlett
on 2/4/08 11:46 am - Fox Island, WA
Hi, have you made a decision on the Bash?

VickiStevens
on 2/4/08 10:20 am - Tacoma, WA
I considered it, but the timing is bad for me.  I am in DC through the 14th and I just don't think I will be lively enough to get my money's worth.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Chubby McFatty
on 2/4/08 10:54 pm - Renton, WA
what the heck is the seattle bash?
Cathy G.
on 2/6/08 4:58 pm - Seattle, WA
It's amazing, see posts below! And then sign up to learn, have fun, meet lots of great bandsters and pre-bandsters and band docs and more! http://barbooch2.homestead.com/SeattleBandsterSplash2008.html
Cynthia H.
on 2/5/08 1:49 am - Renton, WA
Check out the post at the top of the Washington Forum from OH.  It is pretty expensive but it looks like a lot of fun and info.

Cindy  

Cathy G.
on 2/6/08 4:57 pm - Seattle, WA
Hey guys, it is really not expensive to go to Seattle Splash! It's $150 but that includes buffet lunch and banquet dinner Saturday, entertainment, tons of education, great speakers, Splash in pool AND there are scholarships ($50) still available. Hotel has discount rates as well. It is an amazing place to be with other bandsters, band docs and more. Supportive, good information for bandsters and PRE-bandsters. I wouldn't miss it! This year my brother (new bandster) and sister (prebandster) are coming with me, it's my 5th time! First for both of them. Cathy G. in Seattle. For more details: http://barbooch2.homestead.com/SeattleBandsterSplash2008.html
Most Active