Surgery Is ON!!!

jillianD
on 2/1/08 9:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
All right I saw the gyno dr today and although he wants to keep an eye on things he gave the go ahead for my surgery!!!  I am so relieved. 11 more days ya'll!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 2/1/08 9:45 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOOHOO I know you are glad!! Your day is coming soon girlie!!

jillianD
on 2/1/08 2:09 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Ooooh Shelly you are right after me so's yours!!!   I am so excited I can barely stand to be in my own skin!!  When are you going in for pre op??  I have so much to do tomorrow, Sunday is out due to football....  work all next week... geez.   What have you bought for after surg?   Geez I am so antsy.   

Shelley S.
on 2/1/08 11:23 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm antsy too, I've been in super clean mode, want everything done before I go.  My preop is the 11th.  I didn't buy a lot for post op just yet, other than go in on an order of unjury stuff with Annie because I'm scared I wont like it afterward.  I'm going today though to super supplements to get some liquid vitamins and chewy calcium.  Oh wait I lied, I have stocked up on chicken broth and sugar free jello, buy a little every time I go to the store, been doing that for a few months now  lol.

cfidecaro
on 2/1/08 1:00 pm - Snohomish, WA

YEAH~ I am so excited for you!!!  I am jumping up and down for you

Collette

southerngrl
on 2/1/08 2:45 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
Jillian....That is AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you and will keep you in my prayers! ~Melissa
kittykatzmom
on 2/2/08 2:00 am - Mason co., WA
YEA Jillian, I am sooo happy everything has worked out for you, so you can proceed on with your surgery, what an awesome exciting thing for you right now, I wish you all the luck, hang in there, it's just around the corner.

~Cindy~

tiggerfan0464
on 2/2/08 2:38 am - Everett, WA
woohoo....doing the happy dance for you! 

jillianD
on 2/2/08 3:28 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thanks everyone!!  You all are so special to me!  I really appreciate everyone support on this great adventure.

nancy6
on 2/2/08 5:10 am - Tacoma, WA
That's great news!!    Woohoo!!!  Those 11 days will fly by...

~Nancy~

Most Active