Chat room??

springjulie
on 2/2/08 12:52 pm - WA
Tigger knows who I am, But I will introduce myself to everyone else.  I am just starting my journey and have my 1st apt. on 2-05-08.  I think it is a fitting day to start the rest of my life with a healthy life as the day I started my life-my birthday! I would like to join your chat if that is alright with everyone. Julie
tiggerfan0464
on 2/3/08 3:21 am - Everett, WA
Of course girlfriend!

southerngrl
on 2/2/08 2:05 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
That time and days sounds good to me..I would love to get to know all of you better. I am soooooo isolated up here, so chat room sounds great!
Kattin
on 2/2/08 8:51 pm - WA
Hi!! I'd love to be included in chat if possible. I need to meet others who have had surgery. Please remind me tho., I suffer from fibro. fog, so can't remember much. Take care, Kathy
Kathy
Proximal Rny Mar. 8th 2007 Dr Oh
Pre Surg. 239,lowest 135 current 162 ,goal 145
5ft 2 in 

tiggerfan0464
on 2/3/08 3:23 am - Everett, WA
Ok Ladies, I will try to send out a reminder for Tues and Thurs chat. Im sure if I forget someone has my back and will post it. 

springjulie
on 2/3/08 6:16 am - WA

It sounds like everyone is in agreement about Tues and Thurs 7-9.  I am getting nervouse about Tues apt though.  I have followed Tigger through her procsess I am can not believe mine is starting, like really starting.  I can not tell you how glad I am to have Tigger helping and me helping her.  I don't feel alone and we are in this together.  She kept on telling me to go to this site.  For the past couple of days have read alot and I know we have support of people just like us encouraging, helping, laughing and crying together.  To me the is the key word-TOGETHER- we are not alone!  How empowering is that?!?

jillianD
on 2/3/08 11:09 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
It's great isn't it??  Nice to meet you bye the way.  I hope we do see you in chat!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active