OFF TO SURGERY!

amynicolelynn
on 1/31/08 3:06 pm
WELL TOMMOROW IS MY BIG DAY! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE WISHED ME WELL. i WILL POST AS SOON AS I GET HOME AND FEEL UP TO IT. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I AM NERVOUS!!
southerngrl
on 2/1/08 12:26 am - Mt Vernon, WA
Good Luck !! You are going to do great and this will be the start of the new you. It can be nerve racking to have surgery but think of this as your new birthday!! I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and speedy recovery. ~Melissa
Starting Over
on 2/1/08 12:45 am
Good Luck! Please post when you get home, so we can all welcome you to the Losers Bench!!! I'm really happy for you!
Annie B.
on 2/1/08 1:06 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey girl!  I'll be praying for you today! Let us know if you need anything! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

tiggerfan0464
on 2/1/08 8:24 am - Everett, WA

Just saw your post. Hope everything went well. Please keep in touch and let us know how it went and how you are feeling. 

kittykatzmom
on 2/2/08 2:14 am - Mason co., WA
I hope all went smoothly and I wish you a very speedy recovery, just remember....walk, sip, walk, sip....

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 2/2/08 3:35 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi Amy I hope you are home soon and recovering well.  Was praying for you yesterday hope everything went well.  Now remember when your up to it I want all the details.   Take care of you!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

heyheyhey
on 2/4/08 1:21 pm - WA
Hope all went well!!
nantimms
on 2/6/08 10:41 am - Ocean Shores, WA
I will be sending you "everything will go smoothly" vibes tomorrow through the airways. 

amynicolelynn
on 2/6/08 10:51 am
WelI I am home. I ended  up staying a totall of 5 days due to blood loss. It has made my recovery much harder. I just feel so gosh darn tired. Thank you all so much for all your well wishes. I will be back in a few days to post more. Thanks Again,Amy
Most Active