Delayed again at Madigan

Terri Z.
on 1/31/08 4:17 am - Las Vegas, NV
 Sheesh what is it with this place,first they have me for my hernia/TTskin removel on the 23rd then on the 30th, I sit there all damn day only to be told that they might get me in at 7pm if no other emergency pops up. So the doc say he can do it first thing on the 6th of Feb.  So I get back to my daughter and I got us  a pizza and pigged out. Wish I didn't do that cuz I paid for it an hour later and then all night. Stupid me! I forget sometimes that I had gastric bypass and I can't eat like I used to. Oh well now I get to hurry up and wait again. Miss Annie, Hope you and the fam are doing better, every one but me is sick, so that will be my next delay next week me getting sick, go figure. Terri
Shelley S.
on 1/31/08 4:59 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm so sorry   My surgeon told me they are down on ORs because of some remodeling, so that's probably why.  He was going to schedule my surgery sooner than the 15th but he said we stand a better chance waiting until the 15th because of the remodeling going on and having to maybe get pushed back because of it.  Hang in there hun, I know it's hard, but it will be here before you know it.

nancy6
on 1/31/08 6:28 am - Tacoma, WA
So sorry to hear that...  These delays can be so frustrating!!  Hang in there - the 6th will be here before you know it!! 

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/31/08 9:03 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I'm sorry that happened to me too.  I was supposed to go in on the 4th, now its the 13th.  And I hope that it stays that way!!  Hold on and I'll cross my fingers for ya!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 1/31/08 12:21 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Terri! I'm so sorry!  That's the second time you've been rescheduled!!  I hope you stay well!!  We're pretty much over it, though most of us still have a cough.  Drink lots of water and take  lots of vitamin C and get lots of rest!!!  When you guys are all feeling better, I'll bring the boys over! *hugs* ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active