Im home

kittykatzmom
on 1/31/08 1:19 am - Mason co., WA
Hi There, Glad your home and everything went so smotth for you. now just take it easy and remember...walk, sip, walk, sip.  and you'll do great.

~Cindy~

tiggerfan0464
on 1/31/08 3:46 am - Everett, WA
I have been taking it easy and making sure that I am sipping, sipping and sipping. For those that have add the surgery....how much walking did you do after the surgery?

lorisb
on 2/6/08 10:30 pm - Vancouver, WA
It varies.  I wasn't able to walk very much at all.  The walking really depends on how you feel.  Because I wasn't able to walk much I had difficulty working the gas pains out. How are you doing today?  You're quite a few days out from surgery so I'm thinking you may have even passed the buyer's remorse stage (or are right in the middle of it).  I just wanted to let you know that it really does get better and I wish you the very best! Lori
jillianD
on 2/7/08 2:58 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yep how are ya doin??  We miss you time for an update if you can.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

tiggerfan0464
on 2/7/08 12:30 pm - Everett, WA
I am doing well. Earlier today I did update by blog. I am getting around much better but dont want to over do it. I will be returning back to work next Thursday so I am trying to get my sleeping schedule back in gear. Still not feeling hungry and having to watch the clock to make sure I eat at least every 4 hours. That is so different from before...LOL Hope all is well for all! Kathy

Most Active