Im home

tiggerfan0464
on 1/29/08 11:03 am - Everett, WA
Hello group, Just  wanted to drop a note to say that I am home. I got home yesterday about 3 pm.Im getting around pretty good today. Got lots of water, juice and propel in today. I tried jello..but found out i wasnt in the mood for it. I am sipping on Chicken Broth now...but think I am going back to my apple juice.

nancy6
on 1/29/08 12:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Kathy!!!    I'm just shocked that you came home the same day as your surgery!!    It sounds like you are doing fabulously and I'm so glad you got online long enough to let us all know!!  Just keep on sipping those liquids and walking when you aren't drinking and you'll do great!  Congratulations on a successful surgery!  I'm sure your recovery will continue to go as smoothly as it has so far!  Take care....

~Nancy~

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/29/08 12:52 pm - Buckley, WA
Congratulations on your surgery . Sounds like you're doing great . Take it easy , though . Kathy

jillianD
on 1/29/08 1:41 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow you got home fast!!!  Take care keep a walkin and a sippin!!! Gentle hugs
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/30/08 12:35 am - Ft Lewis, WA
WOW, that was fast! And yay for you being home and feeling good.  Just take it easy and relax, life will get back in the way soon enough  hehehe.

Annie B.
on 1/30/08 2:00 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Welcome home! Glad everything went so quickly for you!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

tiggerfan0464
on 1/30/08 2:36 am - Everett, WA
Thanks everyone! I was able to sleep in until 9 am this morning...it felt so good. My son checked on me before he went to school. He is so sweet. Even last night he made sure that I was comfy and I had everything I need. I heard the 4th day can be tough...that is tomorrow...so I will see how it goes. Today just relaxing, sipping and walking down the hallway. Going to wait to take a shower for when my son comes home from school. Thanks again for everyone being there for me.

tiggerfan0464
on 1/30/08 3:29 am - Everett, WA
p.s. I had Lapband where alot of times it is an outpatient surgery.

jillianD
on 1/30/08 6:57 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
That does make more sense.  LOL I am a ding bat....
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

amynicolelynn
on 1/30/08 7:12 am

I am so glad to hear that everything went well. I cannot wait to see your pics as you lose the weight. Good for you!! Amy

Most Active