Unjury anyone??

kittykatzmom
on 1/29/08 1:55 am - Mason co., WA
I would like to try the unflavored also, since you can add it to quite a few diff. things. What is the total cost???? I will see you Sat.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/29/08 2:24 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
It will cost us $15.92 each.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/28/08 10:35 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
On the unflavored, could you add it to SF pudding or something like that?  I was thinking I read that somewhere but as much info as I've seen the past few years, sometimes my brain is mush  lol And I too was warned that unflavored doesn't mean tasteless, just means it's not flavored like vanilla or chocolate or something like that.  Since I like chocolate SF pudding and such, was wondering if I added it to my pudding if it would still sort of taste like chocolate pudding or if it totally changes the original flavoring of whatever you mix it with.

Annie B.
on 1/29/08 12:03 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
yeah...you can add it to jello, soups, yogurt, pudding...there are recipes on their website: http://www.unjury.com/reg/recipes.shtml Their recipe for making the pudding is to add the unjury to the milk before you mix it with the pudding mix.  I am anxious to try some of these things! I am guessing that it may just kind of change the flavor a little - of course, I've never tried it...which I suppose is a good reason to get some samples of it.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active