Unjury anyone??

Annie B.
on 1/28/08 7:29 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Well, I want to order some samples of unjury...and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to as well...we might be able to save some money if we order together...what do you think? Their samples are $1.75 each.  However, if a travel pack is ordered it's a little *****eaper - and then for additional travel packs it's even cheaper! The travel packs have six of the single servings included for $9.95 for the first one ordered ($1.66 each), $7.95 for the additional travel packs ordered ($1.33 each).  Plus then we'd only pay one shipping fee. So...for example...say we ordered one travel pack of each flavor - there are five flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry Sorbet, Chicken Soup, and Unflavored).  It would cost $47.75 with shipping.  We would get a total of 30 packets (six of each flavor), so it would cost us about $1.60 each packet! For me, I'd like to get two of each to try (except the unflavored - I'll be buying that regardless) - one I can try before surgery and one for me to try after surgery.   So I guess...even just two more people that would like to try two of each one of Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chicken soup...we could go in together and save a little money... Let me know! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/28/08 7:59 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I would be interested, I will have money on Saturday if you want to wait till then to see who else might want to go in too?

Annie B.
on 1/28/08 11:21 am, edited 1/28/08 11:23 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Shelley...do you want two of each?  I would be willing to get a couple of the unflavored if you guys want to...?  Just let me know.  I want two for me - one to try before surgery and one after. If we order one of each of the travel packs...that means two single servings for each of us...Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chicken Soup, and Unflavored...it would cost $15.92 each.   Cool thing to know...if we each went to the website to order them separately it would cost us $20.95 each...so that's a savings of $5.03 each!!

Shelley S.
on 1/28/08 11:32 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That sounds just fine with me, I can bring the money on Saturday, and if you want or end up needing to add anything, I have 20 to spend, so if a few singles are needed, I will pick up the slack on that for a few as well. Thanks so much for thinking of us, I would bet there might be a few more that might want in on it as well.

cfidecaro
on 1/28/08 12:13 pm - Snohomish, WA
Hi Everyone~ How strange you are talking about his...I just placed my first order as I need to get my prtoen up. I ordered the unflavored, so I can mix into stuff. Has anyone tried it? Collette
Annie B.
on 1/28/08 1:25 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Collette, I haven't tried it, but I've heard the Chicken soup is pretty good.  Did you see all the recipes on their website?  You can add the unflavored to jello (though I heard it makes it cloudy, which turns some people off to it, but I'm gonna try it)...we need our protein! ~Annie

Starting Over
on 1/28/08 2:15 pm
On January 28, 2008 at 8:13 PM Pacific Time, Collette F. wrote:
Hi Everyone~ How strange you are talking about his...I just placed my first order as I need to get my prtoen up. I ordered the unflavored, so I can mix into stuff. Has anyone tried it? Collette

Hi Collette,

I ordered Unjury pre-and post op. I have tried the unflavored. Just because it's unflavored...doesn't mean that there's no taste. It just doesn't taste like a particular flavor...so beware. I am definitely one of the people who got creeped out by the cloudiness that the unflavored version made my jello. So I didn't really use it. But I have tried the other flavors and like them. Particularly the chicken soup flavor. 30 easy grams of protein!

LiseScarlett
on 1/28/08 5:39 pm - Fox Island, WA
Hi, I ordered a sample pack of the Unflavored Unjury and liked it so much that I ordered a full size container. The unflavored is great to use with frozen fruit and ice. It makes a nice protein shake with the taste of whatever fruit you put into it.

kittykatzmom
on 1/28/08 10:08 am, edited 1/28/08 10:09 am - Mason co., WA
I would do that with you also, just let me know how much $$ you need and I will have it on Sat if thats ok. I want to have several diff. samples to try after surgery , before I buy a large container of any of it.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/28/08 11:17 am, edited 1/28/08 11:24 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Cindy...do you want two of each?  Cuz if you do, then you me and shelley - that would make enough for one of each travel pack?  Do you want to try the unflavored - i'd be willing to if you guys want to...let me know!  I'm getting two of each because then i can try one before surgery and then one after.

Most Active