Getting closer

kittykatzmom
on 1/28/08 10:04 am - Mason co., WA
I went to the dietician today and she said 1 more appt in 3 weeks, I have to do a 3 week 10g fat diet, and then see her. I also did part of my mental eval today. 740??? on a comp. all true/false it was easy. now I wait to see if I can get in sooner than March for for the remainder of whatever they need. I'm very excited as now I may be able to have my surgery in March instead of April. the sooner the better. I AM READY.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/28/08 11:33 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yay!  I hope you can get in quicker!!!  Keep us updated! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/28/08 11:33 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thats great Cindy!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get to go sooner rather than later

nancy6
on 1/29/08 5:52 am - Tacoma, WA
That's great, Cindy!!  You're right - the sooner, the better!  I'm glad to hear you just have one more dietician appointment and hopefully you can get the rest of your appts moved up, too.  It won't be long and you'll get your date!!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/29/08 7:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Yea thats great.  Sooner is better IMOP too!  It will be here before you know it! Good luck with the new diet 10 g is really low.  Let us know how you do.

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

tiggerfan0464
on 1/29/08 10:55 am - Everett, WA
That's awesome Cindy. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get it in March.

southerngrl
on 1/31/08 12:34 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
Hang in there hunny bunny, you are going to make it and it will be soon. I know you have been on a long journey and many road blocks but I am behind you all the way!! ~Melissa
Most Active