Sorry about the Library

Sassybel94
on 1/27/08 6:47 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Sorry about not making it to the library.  Friday, I say Dr. Sebesta because Dr. Carter wasn't in. So, on Friday Dr. Sebesta told me why I'm in so much pain. The mesh plate that Dr. Carter put in when he did my 6 hour surgery on the 19th of Dec., we'll I popped some of the stitches that was holding the mesh in place. Now the mesh plate goes from my leftside to the rightside and right under my breast down in my growing area. This way I wouldn't get any hernia's. We'll with me popping the stitches, we now pray that I don't get hernia's for sure. And all I was doing was sitting at the computer, when this happened. They have to let it heal and hope I don't get any hernia's, it will just take la lot onger now to heal. If I get any hernia's then they can go back in and fix it. So, when I lay down my leftside and leftside of growing area burn's and the pain. He did put me back on pain med's. And he wants me to take Phillip's Milk of Magnesia until I go for 3 days straight, Dr. Sebesta wants me cleaned out good before I see Dr. Carter on Friday. If the Milk of Magnesia doesn't work then Fleet. But I can't do fleet, the cramp's I get from it. Will try to make the 2nd of Feb. meeting.

Shelley S.
on 1/27/08 7:37 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh bless your heart! I sure hope the MoM works for you.  I'm so sorry you are having that issue and hope you are feeling much better soon.  ((((gentle hugs))))

jillianD
on 1/27/08 8:11 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Ohhh take care we will be happy to meet you anyold time!  Take it easy.  Hope you are feeling better soon.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 1/27/08 9:09 am - Mason co., WA
Sorry to hear your not feeing real well, I hope everything turns out ok and you'll feel better soon. From what I hear you have 2 of the best surgeons around taking care of you.

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/27/08 10:28 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Oh my goodness!!!  I am so sorry you're not doing well!!  (((((((HUGS)))))))  I hope they can get it taken care of for you ASAP...take it easy!!  Let us know if there's anything you need!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Most Active