New Book/Lakewood Buddies!

cfidecaro
on 1/27/08 4:30 am - Snohomish, WA
I just finished reading the most wonderful book...I recommend it to all my OH Friends and to anyone else who might read the post....

It is called Living and Eating well after Weight Loss Surgery by Susan Maria Leach.  She is "one if us" I saw myself so many times in the words she wrote. I felt as if I was reading about myself. 

There are recipes in the book that I can't wait to try...and like most of here we are the cooks at home. It will be nice to cook things that are good for everyone...and I can eat with family with out worrying about each bite!

I am so looking forward to meeting you all next Saturday...I will bring this book with me to so those interested can take a look see...

Collette  
Starting Over
on 1/27/08 4:40 am
Hi Collette! My nutritionist recommended this book, so I purchased it, and the sample protein pack from Susan Maria's website... www.bariatriceating.com . I only wish I had purchased this book BEFORE surgery, as there is alot of great information for pre-ops.
Shelley S.
on 1/27/08 6:47 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I LOVE that book, checked it out myself about a month ago or so and you are right, it's wonderful and the recipes sound so darn good too!  I look forward to meeting  you too!

jillianD
on 1/27/08 8:13 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Have it and love it.  Have you been to her online support group??  Lot's of good recipies there too.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 1/27/08 10:35 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I will check it out!  Thanks!!!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

tiggerfan0464
on 1/27/08 12:07 pm - Everett, WA
I ordered the sample pack (protein drinks) from her website and it comes with the book.  I can't wait to read it. It should be here on Tuesday.

Most Active