This Summer what are you lookin forward too??

kittykatzmom
on 1/24/08 7:40 am - Mason co., WA
Well, if all goes as planned, I hope to be much smaller, being able to go to TN and see my daughter and surprise her with my weight loss, and if money allows and my DH can get the time off, we want to take a military hop to Germany for about 10 days. Otherwise like everyone else just enjoying the sunshine and being outside in SHORTS and not feel embarrassed.

~Cindy~

Starting Over
on 1/24/08 11:12 am
Well, I DEFINITELY have spring fever. We are going to Hawaii in March and I am sooooooooo looking forward to going bathing suit shopping! Can you believe it? As far as the summer, I am looking forward to not being so flippin' hot all the time. I'm definitely looking forward to being more active, like going to the beach and actually being able to walk on it for a ways.  Also, hiking and geocaching! Are there any fellow geocachers out there?
jillianD
on 1/24/08 12:52 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hmm I don't even know what it is much less weather I do it?  Pretty sure I don't though, lols.  What are we talking about if you don't mind my askin? As for the rest Hawaii wahooo!  I wanna come  I'd be bad I swear...haha.  You will have to post some pics when you get back I will be needin some inspiration by then.  Speaking of swimsuits a little birdie told me target has started getting them in for summer. Have fun!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Starting Over
on 1/24/08 11:58 pm
On January 24, 2008 at 8:52 PM Pacific Time, jillianD wrote:
Hmm I don't even know what it is much less weather I do it?  Pretty sure I don't though, lols.  What are we talking about if you don't mind my askin? As for the rest Hawaii wahooo!  I wanna come  I'd be bad I swear...haha.  You will have to post some pics when you get back I will be needin some inspiration by then.  Speaking of swimsuits a little birdie told me target has started getting them in for summer. Have fun!
geocaching is like a scavenger hunt, but with a handheld gps. You can check it out at www.geocaching.com . It's pretty fun, and done worldwide. Speaking of Target...I was there a couple of nights ago and VERY disappointed. I don't know if it's all Target stores, or just the one in my area, but they have severely cut back on their plus size attire. I kid you not, there were only about 4 racks TOTAL of plus size clothing. And it was lumped together with the maternity clothes...so I had to read the tags on everything really close to make sure I wasn't trying to buy maternity clothing!lolol.
jillianD
on 1/25/08 9:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yikes that sucks.  I would say check out online but with a suit you need to try it on.  Good luck!

southerngrl
on 1/24/08 3:39 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
When I was younger and thinner I loved summer,but have truly hated it for the past 12 years. I am soooooooo excited about being ablt to wear summer dresses,shorts,bathing suit! My husband leaves 6 weeks after I have surgery and will be gone 5 months....I am looking forward to seeing his face when I meet him looking a lot diffrent. ~Melissa
Annie B.
on 1/24/08 11:42 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Melissa~ That will certainly be a shock to him - I mean, he'll know to expect you to look different, but he's going to be shocked what you look like 5 months later!!  How fun!  Not that I would want my husband to deploy, but if he did, that's one of the things I would look forward to on his return home - he'd be so surprised! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 1/26/08 8:31 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Geez my hubby is delpoying for 15 months fairly soon.  LOL I should be a goal bye the time I see him.... 

VickiStevens
on 1/26/08 8:29 am - Tacoma, WA
I am looking forward to attending my niece's wedding.  It looks like it is going to be in the Mayan Riviera.  I am envisioning myself on the beach in a bikini working on my tan; snorkeling off the coast; shopping till I drop; and any number of other wonderful fun things! I am so ready!!!!!  Too bad it's not till July..... 
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
jillianD
on 1/26/08 8:34 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
That sounds like a fabulous time!!  Make sure you put up a pic or 2 when you do I would love to see that region of the world.  Its on my list of have to see places.

Most Active