This Summer what are you lookin forward too??

jillianD
on 1/24/08 3:08 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I guess I have spring fever.  I keep thinkin about spring and summer and how much weight I will have lost.  I can't wait.  I am so looking forward to having the energy to work outside more in my yard.  Being, hopefully, able to wear shorts with out feeling embarrassed.  Going on bike rides with my son.  Maybe a hike?? What are you looking forward to???
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/24/08 3:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm looking forward to getting to know the area around here better.  We moved here in August and stayed busy getting settled in until recently.  This summer I want to enjoy the beauty up here by going on hikes, going to the water in one way or another, and going to Seattle by taking the train and walking everywhere until it's time to come back home on the train.  Oh and the clothes, I look forward to shopping at Old Navy for some cute summer clothes (and places like it).

nancy6
on 1/24/08 5:42 am - Tacoma, WA

You'll have so much fun, Shelley!  There are so many fun and wonderful places to go and see around here.  Lots of summer things to do, too!!  You'll be shopping at Old Navy in no time and you and your family will have a great time exploring our wonder Pacific Northwest!!

~Nancy~

jillianD
on 1/24/08 12:59 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Oh Annie there are a lot of nice hikes here.  I really like the one up in the rainforest. And seattle is tons of fun I have always wanted to do the underground tour.  Its supposedly haunted don't ya know. 

nancy6
on 1/24/08 5:41 am - Tacoma, WA
I am definitely looking forward to having more energy to enjoy the sunshine and all the fun things we can do around here - camping at the ocean or in the mountains, spending a day snooping in Seattle, walks on the waterfront, flying kites at the ocean...  Not to mention being able to wear smaller clothes!! 

~Nancy~

Annie B.
on 1/24/08 5:46 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I look forward to warm weather - first and foremost LOL.  It's been TOO cold here!!  I am cold-blooded, and I need some warm weather! I look forward to fitting into smaller clothes, and possibly just looking like someone who's just a bit overweight - almost normal!   I look forward to playing outside with the boys - running and swimming and more running.  Bike rides and picnics.  Going to the beach. Going on walks.  Having energy! Also I am looking forward to my family reunion which will be labor day weekend...hoping to have lost 100lbs or so by then! 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 1/24/08 12:55 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Annie have you been to the beach on Ft. Lewis?? Its pretty nice and they have lifeguards for the kids.  Also they have a nice beach out here by me lots of sand dollars. Fun fun.

Annie B.
on 1/24/08 12:58 pm, edited 1/24/08 1:04 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
No, I haven't.  I do have to say, though, I find it so funny that you guys call it a "beach."  My definition of a beach always includes an ocean...otherwise it's a lake or a river or something like that.  LOL.  We will probably have to check them out though this summer...but I refuse to call it a beach! LOL. I do have to say, though, I have speical claim to being picky...seeing as my last name is Beach.

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 1/24/08 1:03 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
If it has sand to me its the beach.  lol  Come on noe I grew up in the mountians. But the one out here is sal****er and has a tide so soes that count??  Oh And I don't know how you feel about clams but lots of people go clam diggin around here.  Crabbin too. The kids always get a big kick out of it.

cfidecaro
on 1/24/08 6:54 am - Snohomish, WA
Lets see, what am I looking forward to most...being able to go out side and enjoy the sunshine..maybe iin a pair of shorts, without worring about people staring at me...or worse laughing behind my back.  I am looking forward to going camping with my family and not having to worry about finding shady spot so I don't sweat to death. Being able to put on a swimsuit and play in the water with my grandkids! Being able to go to the Pike Place Market and enjoy the day! in gerneral...I look forward to being free from all this FAT! Only 57 pound to goal Collette
Most Active