I GOT MY DATE!!!!

southerngrl
on 1/25/08 3:40 pm - Mt Vernon, WA
Annie, Congrats to you !!!! I know when I was told I was approved for the surgery I cried. I was at work and just got so emotional, filled with joy and relief at the same time. Then the same thing happened when I got my date...lol! I guess it wouldn't have been that bad but I work in a hospital setting with patients coming in my office every few minutes. You are going to do great and just remember each day you will be one step closer to the new you.
Annie B.
on 1/26/08 12:50 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks!  I'm so excited right now!! Isn't it great to have a date - it makes is so much more real!  It's like - wow! it's really gonna happen!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

tiggerfan0464
on 1/26/08 3:30 am - Everett, WA
Annie, Congratulations on your surgery date! It will be here before you know it. I remember talking with the doctors office and joe (the scheduler) said...when would you like it? I was floored! At first I didnt know what to say then reality hit me and then I set all my final appointments. You many thru a emotional rollercoaster right before the surgery...and girl...that is normal!  I am starting now to get the butterflies since my is Monday. I can't believe it is already here. Im sure you will do awesome...and I will see you on the other side...LOL take care, kathy

Most Active