I GOT MY DATE!!!!

Annie B.
on 1/22/08 4:12 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Woo-hoo!! I just got home...got my Date... February 20th with Dr. Sebesta!   I really like him.  Even the dr. that came in before to ask my my medical history and stuff said that Dr. Sebesta was the best dr. for this surgery (laparoscopic RNY). YAY! Shelley...I'm just after you!  Woo-Hoo! Though when I asked if there was anything sooner, he said, well, if you had been in here earlier you could have had Friday LOL.  Too bad, huh?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

kittykatzmom
on 1/22/08 5:29 am - Mason co., WA
YEA!!!!!  WTG Annie. I am sooo happy for you. I must admit I am a little jealous though, I want mine now and I still have atleast 2 more appts. with the Dietician.   Do you have any special pre-op diet?

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/22/08 5:56 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
No requirements pre-op...only nothing after midnight. No bowel treatments...no 24 hour clear liquids.  Nuthin! Though my husband asked me if I want to continue the liquid diet until my surgery...not sure about that...but it would give me quite a head start...AND I'm already getting used to it...who knows! I understand those pangs of jealousy - when all these people going to Madigan got in before me, even when I finished up all my stuff before they did...I was a bit jealous too.  Your time will come... *hugs*

cfidecaro
on 1/22/08 6:10 am - Snohomish, WA

Hi Annie... I am so excited for you to begin your journey...and the 20th is only 29 days away. I know when I was 30 days out I could hardly stand it...I look forward to reading your posts... BTW any news on meetind at the libriary? Are you planning on meeting at Denny's on the 2nd?

Congrats!

Collette

Annie B.
on 1/22/08 6:21 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Collette, Thanks for reminding me...I got a bit distracted today...can you tell? LOL.  Gonna call the library right now! ~Annie

Fran575
on 1/22/08 7:20 am - Tacoma, WA

Way to go!! It won't be long now. And by the time I get my appt you both (Annie & Shelley) should have lot's of advice for me.

Big Hugs!!

Annie B.
on 1/22/08 7:27 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks, Fran!  Yes, we probably will LOL. 

jillianD
on 1/22/08 7:46 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey there I wanna say CONGRATULATUIONS too!!!  LOL  Although I hope to be feeling good enough to come and see you and Shelly at the hosp if you want.  I love Dr sebesta and I haven't even met him yet!  LOL  (see my post in a few).
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 1/22/08 1:16 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks Jill!  I hope you will be by then too - I'd love it if you came to visit me!  I'll come visit you (as long as I know where I'm going for that).  I need to find out what hours are visiting hours - because I'll need to come see you (and Shelley) but I'll need to do it AFTER adam gets home.

Shelley S.
on 1/22/08 9:28 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I came to the board just to find out when your date was, I remembered at the gym your appointment was today.  WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Isn't is a surreal feeling? I'll be honest I have my down moments but it's natural and it doesnt last long.  I'm so happy for you!!!   

Most Active