Need workout partners...West Seattle, Burien, Seatac area!

Starting Over
on 1/16/08 1:20 am

So..I have a treadmill, I have a stepper, I have weights, I have a stability ball, and I have tons of workout videos. However I'm STILL not super motivated to workout everyday. Is there anyone in the South King County area interested in working out together? Maybe meeting for walks on a local track or something? Having an obligation to meet someone would make me more accountable. Anyone interested?

Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 7:19 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I wish I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat.  I bet someone will be along soon though that is closer and might just be in the same boat as you, needs a motivator/work out buddy.

Annie B.
on 1/16/08 7:35 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I know what you mean!  I need someone too...but I'm a lot further south - I'm south of Tacoma...otherwise, like Shelley, I'd be there!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shell Marr
on 1/16/08 8:22 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
I'm near you!  I'm on Alki in West Seattle... BUT I go to the gym.... so you would have to join...hehehe  I LIVE at the gym... Allstar Fitness.  It's a little pricey... but it is a great place, lots of classes, and all womens area (room), and a pool too...... I've got lots of friends there...and would welcome you also!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Starting Over
on 1/16/08 9:42 am
On January 16, 2008 at 4:22 PM Pacific Time, Shell Marr wrote:
I'm near you!  I'm on Alki in West Seattle... BUT I go to the gym.... so you would have to join...hehehe  I LIVE at the gym... Allstar Fitness.  It's a little pricey... but it is a great place, lots of classes, and all womens area (room), and a pool too...... I've got lots of friends there...and would welcome you also!!
Thanks Shell! I know exactly where that Allstar Fitness center is at. I'll look into memberships and see if any fit my budget!
VickiStevens
on 1/19/08 6:28 am - Tacoma, WA
I'm in West Seattle.  I belong to the West Seattle Y.  I am out of commission right now though - I messed up my knee.  I'm hoping to be back to yoga class by Tuesday and back to walking before too long after that.
Vicki
Starting weight: 240 Current weight: 130
Most Active