Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 5:06 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there!  We are going to do these dates for sure to make sure everyone can make one of them and then go from there to see what everyone wants to do from then on.  Please join us, we would love to meet you Saturday the 19th of Jan, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood)
Saturday the 26th of Jan, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood)
Saturday the 2nd of Feb, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood)

Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 10:18 am - Ft Lewis, WA
  this is a really sad post for me, but as it turns out, I wont be able to make it tomorrow to Dennys.  I will for sure make the others, but I have a friend who is in need and she's been there with me through some really awful times and I need to be there for her tomorrow. I asked Annie in a message since I know she was going to attend if she would just some feedback on future get togethers if you all want it at Dennys or rather have it somewhere that you wont feel obligated to need money.  I'm not really centrally located but I would be willing to offer up my house at times like Fran has, but that's what I need the feedback on, what everyone prefers. Thanks for understanding guys, I was so excited and so looking forward to it and will for sure be meeting you all very soon.

Annie B.
on 1/18/08 10:27 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Shelley...got your message (and sent you one).  Not a problem...go and be with your friend - that's where you need to be tomorrow. And I'd offer my house, but then we'd have the issue of getting people on base...

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 11:47 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks girl, I really appreciate it, and I will be there in spirit for sure.  And hey, someone bring a camera, or am I the only one who loves being a picture freak?  lol

cfidecaro
on 1/18/08 1:29 pm - Snohomish, WA

Hi Shelley, We all appreciate the effort you have put into getting us together I think we all understand about being there for your friend! 

I would offer up my house, but I live all the way down in Kent...Has anyone thought about meeting at the local library...I am sure there are meeting rooms at all of them that we could reserve…then there is no pressure to order food that we all should be staying away from anyway. Let’s discuss when we meet up

Collette~

Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 1:34 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks so much for understanding Collette, and the library may be just the thing we need.  If anyone has any information about what we might need to do to get a room at the library, that would be awesome and I think it would be a great thing to discuss.  Sounds like a wonderful idea

Annie B.
on 1/18/08 2:39 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey...I'll call the library in the morning and find out about that!  That's a great idea!

Annie B.
on 1/19/08 2:37 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Alright...so this afternoon, before we get together, I will be stopping by the Lakewood Library, they have a packet waiting for me - about using the meeting rooms there.  She said that the Lakewood branch is fairly busy, but that some of the smaller branches usually have more availabilty, and she'd include a list of the numbers for those branches. This sounds like it will work really well for what we need...and keep us away from the FOOD aspect that we'll face at Denny's.

cfidecaro
on 1/19/08 3:20 am - Snohomish, WA
GREAT Work Annie~ Even though I was not able to attend today, I can hardly wait for the 2nd to get here! Look forward to reading what you found out! Collette
Shelley S.
on 1/19/08 3:44 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thanks so much Annie for getting that info, that will be great!  You guys have a blast today, I'll be there in spirt and can't wait to meet you all the next round.

Most Active