Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

Fran575
on 1/17/08 11:10 am - Tacoma, WA

Sleep good Shelley.......hope the pain goes away soon! And please, don't any of you not get together on the 19th just because I have other plans. And, yes, anytime you want to try a get together at my home........I'm open to it. It sure is difficult to coordinate a get together through the message boards, but let's all keep trying.

Annie B.
on 1/17/08 12:04 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yuck!  Anything to do with the mouth (was it a tooth thing?) is bad.  Enjoy the pain meds and get some rest! And yes, let's start this Saturday...why not right?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

LiseScarlett
on 1/17/08 10:15 pm - Fox Island, WA
Can anyone go to this? So what is the final date, time and location? Thanks!

Shelley S.
on 1/17/08 11:38 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
You bet! We would love to meet you!!  I'll post in a seperate reply about time and location

Shelley S.
on 1/17/08 11:47 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Ok so it sounds like more would be able to catch a get together if we did it on the regular on Saturdays, so how about we do this.... Saturday the 19th of Jan, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood) Saturday the 26th of Jan, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood) Saturday the 2nd of Feb, 2pm, Dennys (Bridgeport Way, Lakewood) I can't wait to meet everyone. Wanted to add, this is for anyone who wants to come, no specific surgery, and preop postop or even if you are just thinking about surgery, we would love to meet you. And too, any lurkers who dont post and see this and still want to attend, please join us.  I was a lurker for awhile before I started posting and was very shy at first so I know it can hard to open up sometimes and take that first step.

cfidecaro
on 1/18/08 12:41 am - Snohomish, WA
I can't wait...I hope everyone here will be ablr to attend on the 2nd, as I would love meet all my "NEW FRIENDS" Collette   
nancy6
on 1/18/08 4:24 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for getting this all coordinated, Shelley!    I'm not sure if I can make it tomorrow, but will plan on being there at least one of the 3 Saturdays!  Looking forward to meeting everyone!!  BTW - hope you are feeling better after the oral surgery.  That is definitely no fun!!

~Nancy~

Shelley S.
on 1/18/08 4:30 am - Ft Lewis, WA
It's my pleasure, I'm usually the shy one so this is big for me    And yes I am feeling so much better today, I have a little sore on my mouth on the outside from where one of the pliers or something rubbed it raw and then of course stitches but the good meds help  lol.

Annie B.
on 1/18/08 2:17 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
As of now...I'll be at the one tomorrow and on the 2nd...and possibly the other one

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 1/18/08 5:02 am - WA
This sounds like a lot of fun, I would like to join in! Keep us posted when and where! Merrilou
Most Active