Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

butterflyxlife
on 1/16/08 7:14 am - Fort Lewis, WA
I'm open for either date :)
jillianD
on 1/16/08 12:08 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Aww I can't go on either day,  I have to work both weekends so I don't have a sat free till the 2nd.  I know everyone is excited so if you decide to go on an earlier day go ahead, maybe we can still meet on the 2nd also.   Toodles!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

bearysweetgirl02
on 1/16/08 2:05 pm - Lakewood, WA
I say we go with the 26th around 2pm. 2 should be a good time because the lunch rush should be over by then. I can drive over to Bridgeport tomorrow and get the exit number for everyone and post it back here so we're all for sure. I can't wait to meet everyone.
cfidecaro
on 1/17/08 1:17 am - Snohomish, WA

I have a prior commitment on the 26th, Granddaughters b-day, so the 2nd at 2:00 works best for me...I can't wait to meet everyone~

Collette

Annie B.
on 1/17/08 1:38 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
What if we tried to get together twice a month...once on a Saturday, and once on an evening during the week?  Since some people have weekends totally out... Maybe the 2nd - at whatever time we agree on. And maybe another time...like during the week next week in the evening...that would give people another chance to make it - like Jillian can only rarely make it on weekends. Just an idea...

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

butterflyxlife
on 1/17/08 5:36 am - Fort Lewis, WA

It sounds like the 2nd works for most schedules--  My question is.. what if we were to have the option to meet every saturday? the 19th, the 26th, the 2nd-- and who can come can come? Or are you hoping to make it kind of a special deal?

Annie B.
on 1/17/08 10:15 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I like that idea...I was actually thinking about it too...we can also post whether we're planning to come...and see how it works...if every Saturday is too often, we could do every OTHER Saturday.

kittykatzmom
on 1/17/08 5:55 am - Mason co., WA
I would like to come, but because I live in Shelton, weekends are good for me, I just have troublwe with night driving to be on week nights. I may even suck it up and come by myself, what a rarity that would be to meet people I don't know and coming by my self.   lol

~Cindy~

Annie B.
on 1/17/08 10:18 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
You should definitely come!  I am actually starting to do things on my own...I went scrapbooking with a group of people I had never met before!  One of the times I went, I didn't really get along with the ladies, but the other time, I actually met some pretty neat ladies that I'm looking forward to getting together with again!  It's so worth it!!  It's hard to reach out and start doing things when you're used to not...but it is worth it!!  So PLEASE COME!!

Shelley S.
on 1/17/08 10:27 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hey guys, I've been reading I promise, had to go get some oral surgery today, uughh that sucked! But anyway, I say we can do a weekly thing and who can come comes and that way everyone can get a chance to come.  If you guys want to start this weekend we can, and Fran also wanted me to remind everyone she put up her place for meeting as well, so maybe one of the weekends we can do it at her house and maybe all bring a wls friendly dish or something? I'm going to check back in the thread in the morning, I got some good pain killers today so needless to say I will be down for the count soon, but should be back to fairly normal in the morning.

Most Active