Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

butterflyxlife
on 1/16/08 6:51 am - Fort Lewis, WA

I would love to join you all as well! I'm coming from Fort Lewis- had my surgery 11/12-07 and would love to meet some new people!! I'll bookmark this thread and keep checking back :)  I don't think I've ever been to Denny's @ 125 -- how far down Bridgeport is it?

Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 6:55 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there! We would love to have you.  The Dennys on Bridgeport is right off the exit if I'm not mistaken, I am having a brain fart at the moment and can't think of the business it's behind though  uughh  lol

Annie B.
on 1/16/08 7:07 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
WHen you take exit 125 off of I-5, it's that first real street after the exit...there's a 76 gas station on the corner...and the Denny's is right next to it.  You'll turn RIGHT on Pacific Hwy. It'll be great to meet you!

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

butterflyxlife
on 1/16/08 7:12 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Thankis Annie!!
Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 7:00 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Ok so Saturdays seem to be the best day for everyone so far.  So how about one of these two dates? Jan 26th or Feb 2nd? Also, when you let me know which date is better or if it matters, does everyone want to do Dennys since that seems pretty easy to find and a mid point for most? Another thing, what time frame would you guys think is best?  I haven't been to Dennys in forever so I dont know what a good slow time for them would be so that we could all get seated together without waiting forever, anyone know? And one last thing  lol, is the Dennys on Bridgeport the same one as the exit mentioned? I know the street exit names, but can't remember the number, remember I'm still fairly new here. I can't wait to meet everyone, I'm so excited

nancy6
on 1/16/08 12:24 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Shelley - Either the 26th or the 2nd would be OK with me...  Looking forward to meeting everyone!  Just let me know which date and time is decided on.

~Nancy~

Annie B.
on 1/16/08 7:04 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I've got some stuff going on on the 26th...but depending on the time...I might be able to make it.  My thing is from 10am-5pm - but it takes 30-40 minutes to get there LOL...if I can even go...(still trying to figure out transportation for that one).  But if we meet at the Denny's just off of bridgport - I imagine you're talking about the one on Pacific highway, just off of the Bridgeport exit (125), then I can easily drive there...since it's so close and I can drive about 30mph the entire way LOL. Though I'd love for it to be sooner, rather than later...so if you decide on the 26th, I'll figure something out.

Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 7:23 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I was thinking Fran had something to do this Saturday so that's why I gave the 26th as first option.  But, that doesnt stop us from going on the 19th either if others are up to maybe a pre get together  lol.

Annie B.
on 1/16/08 7:28 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Well, we could ask Fran if there's any time on the 19th that would work...I'd like that .  And maybe we can work around that...

Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 7:39 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yeah that's true, I'm going to pm her so she checks out the thread, I know she's on another board here on OH more than here.

Most Active