Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

Sassybel94
on 1/15/08 9:29 am - Fort Lewis, WA
The surgeon change the pain med's and put me back on liquid. He only wants me to take pain med, children's tylenol, and keep trying to take the colace. Doesn't want me yet to try any chewable vitamin's or any other type of med's unless there liquid, until he gets all the blood workback  he had done today. He had them take 6 viles of blood and he also wants some fasting blood work done this week. They had a hard time getting blood from me today.  But I'm doing better then I was last week. Thanks for asking. Anita

jillianD
on 1/15/08 8:03 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Looks like we are gonna have a crowed! I am so excited!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/15/08 9:46 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh I know, I can't wait!!!

Fran575
on 1/15/08 11:31 am - Tacoma, WA
I think I would enjoy this get together also. I'm available late afternoons and early evenings. Or anytime on the weekends, except this coming Saturday. I would even be willing to offer up my home for a get-together. I am just off the 512 highway at 96th & Pacific. What do you all think of that? I would also be happy to go to any of the places that have already been suggested. I'll be watching the post.

nancy6
on 1/15/08 12:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
Great idea, Shelley!  I'd love to join you all...  For me evenings are best, but a weekend could work, too.  Lakewood area sounds like a good place for most and that would be fine with me.  Let me know the details and I'll do my best to be there!

~Nancy~

cfidecaro
on 1/15/08 10:30 pm, edited 1/15/08 10:31 pm - Snohomish, WA

I would love to join you all. I have been struggling lately with the all the changes. I have been wanting to join a support group, but I have 2 jobs and the only free time I have are Saturdays. I get vertually no support from home, even to the point of rejection. When I hit the 100 pound mark 2 weeks ago, there was no congrats. I need to have who have "been there...done that...or going there..doing that" I also struggle with the fact that most of the support groups I have found out there are people who have side a business of selling supplements. I have been told by my doctor to learn to eat "real" food. He advises that living on supplements is like setting your self up for failure. I have come to far to go back! Anyway look forward to meeting up with people from here!

Collette  

Shelley S.
on 1/16/08 12:36 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi Collette, nice to meet you and let me just say... CONGRATS!!!!      that's a huge accomplishment,  you've done a great job!!  I think Saturday is looking good for most people it seems so I will see at the end of the day if anyone else has any other ideas/restrictions before we set a time and place, but I will post it in this thread for sure

cfidecaro
on 1/16/08 5:37 am - Snohomish, WA

I am excited to meet people from here and hopes that all goes well in planning...Collette

jillianD
on 1/16/08 2:52 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi Collette i just wanted to say Hi and I will be excited to meet you!  Congratulations on doing so well you are over 1/2 way to goal thats very impressive.  And 100 lbs?? WOW !!!  Sorry you have no support at home but post here and you will have plenty!!  Go out and treat yourself to something to remember your loss by.  Maybe a new bracelet for your newly skinny wrist!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

cfidecaro
on 1/16/08 5:33 am - Snohomish, WA
Funny you mention a new bracelet...a friend of mine bought  me one for 75 pounds...and I love it
Most Active