Tacoma/Puyallup/Lewis/McChord get together?

Shelley S.
on 1/14/08 2:45 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Ok my friends, lets see how our schedules look so we can try and plan something. Days or Nights better? Weekdays or weekends better? Would like to try before the first of Feb since we have Jillian going in on the 4th. Oh and where is a good central point for everyone? Lets hear from those who want to get together

jillianD
on 1/14/08 4:12 am, edited 1/14/08 4:12 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Well Feb 2 works for me that the only weekend that I have off. Hmm during the week Mondays are good. I always have mondays off. Either way days or nights I am good to go. Sounds like too much fun!!

As far as central to everyone, lakewood??? Or there is that IHOP or is it Elmers? across the highway from the theatre.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 1/14/08 5:01 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
I'm pretty flexible...though we're having car issues...so maybe someone can pick me up from McChord??  But evenings or weekend is better, so I can come without the boys.  But any day is good for me...

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/14/08 6:02 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm going to keep checking back on this thread so more can join in and give some input, but I agree, sounds FUN!

bearysweetgirl02
on 1/14/08 9:50 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hi everyone. I'm new to the area and am looking to find others that have or are going to have WLS. I had RNY gastric bypass in 2003. I saw you guys were planning on getting together?? Could I possibly join you guys to visit? Please let me know. I'm in Lakewood... and evenings or weekends work out better for me so that I don't have to bring my 2 munchkins. Please just let me know.
Shelley S.
on 1/15/08 12:25 am - Ft Lewis, WA
You bet! We would love to meet you!

Annie B.
on 1/15/08 2:56 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Welcome!  And what Shelley said - we'd all love to meet you! 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Sassybel94
on 1/15/08 1:49 am - Fort Lewis, WA
Just let me know the day and time and where and I'll try to be there. Will becoming from Fort Lewis. Just suggestion, how about Denny's there at exit 125?

Shelley S.
on 1/15/08 4:22 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Hi there! I wanted to say CONGRATS on your success, you've done an awesome job with your weightloss. Dennys at exit 125 sounds like an easy one to find for most everyone.  I'll give it another day or so and we can "vote" on a few choices, if that sounds good to everyone?

jillianD
on 1/15/08 8:00 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with

Hijack Sassy I was wondering the other day how you were feeling??  Any better? ~~Jill

Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active