Please read VERY important!

tinktee
on 1/10/08 1:03 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, I'm feeling much better and healing nicely from the breast and tummy tuck surgery. I wanted to stress to people take your vitamins! I've been bad about taking the vitamins and my blood work is showing my levels have drop more sense my check up last year. I'm a bit nervous about the results and I ordered some very good vitamins yesterday. Robin my nutri. suggested what to buy and where to get the vitamins. Here is the info. on where to buy very good vitamins for folks like us.~smiling~Please don't be lazy like me, TAKE YOUR VITAMINS! My levels haven't drop so far that I'm in grave danger but it scared me to find out the results of not taking care of myself. http://www.bariatricavantage.com  & for my calcium citrate malate Nutraceutical sciences institute 1-800-776-2887.  
Shelley S.
on 1/10/08 1:16 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Thank you for the reminder, I think it would be easy to fall into the habit of not keeping up with vitamins.  I hope your results come back well.

karen C.
on 1/11/08 12:23 am - Kennewick, WA
Don't check the WA board often enough, but did today. So glad to see that you're surviving and hopefully feeling better day by day. My lower body lift in late August was so worth it. I still have a couple of "scabs" that I have a hard time leaving alone. If I would keep my hands off they would be totally healed and I could be hot tubbing in this cold weather.  I want an upper thigh lift bad, but will wait at least a year. The "girls" need a reduction and lift. Don't care if I'm flat chested so will not augment. Hugs, Karen C  PS I'm still following the nutritionists list of recommended vitamins closely. I have a hard time getting my calcium citrate in but am doing better. I know it's important. I take Omega 3, Bariatrics Vitamin capsules, Calcium Ciltrate, and B12 sub linguals MOST days. Thanks for the reminder of the importance. Probably the root of your recent hair loss don't you think? I still start my day with a protein shake. Karen C

Karen C

Shelley S.
on 1/11/08 12:41 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I just wanted to say to you real quick congrats on all your weight loss, you have done an amazing job!!

karen C.
on 1/12/08 6:00 am - Kennewick, WA
Shelley, Thank you.  2/15 is an awesome day for  a WLS! It will be my 3 year surgi-versary. I'll be sending positive vibes your way. Karen C

Karen C

PinkFlamingoes
on 1/13/08 10:21 am - Buckley, WA
Who did you go to for the Breast & Tummy Tuck ? I'm hoping to have mine in the early fall . Kathy

tinktee
on 1/13/08 1:55 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi there, Dr. william Reus in Olympia. Here is the name of his web site--fine art plastic surgery. He is very good and less expensive then alot of other surgeons I called. He is very good! He's also a very good painter and sculpture, so he has a good eye.~smiling~Hope this helps you out. Terry
PinkFlamingoes
on 1/13/08 2:37 pm - Buckley, WA
Thank , Terry . I appreciate it . Kathy

Most Active