Hi ya

iwuvphatchicks
on 1/8/08 12:18 pm
hi my name is bobby and im 4'11" and way approxiamatly 325lbs. Due to my stature and build i look over obese. Im trying to loose some weight so i can be back at my highschool days. IM 32 years old. im sick of finding crap wedged in my rolls, i work at a nursery (plants) and with dry conditions and my sweating problem i feel like a piece of sandpaper. Help
Alicia W.
on 1/9/08 2:38 am - Ephrata, WA

Bobby,  My name is Alicia.  I know how you feel.  I am 34, 5'8" and before my gastric bypass I weighed 400 lbs.  I had issues with sweating as well.  Until you lose the weight maybe try what I did.  Use Dial antibacterial soap for bathing, shower at least once a day and on really bad days  morning and night.  Use a liquid fabric softner with a Downy Ball in your laundry as well as dryer sheets.  I used( and still do) Arrid XX dry deoderant.  I got the best protection from the arisol spray.   As far as the weight loss part, try small portions, low carbs high protein (even using protein powder in your foods ie.  yogurt, coffee, oatmeal etc.)  I am struggling myself right now.  I'm 3 1/2 years out from my gastric bypass and I've started gaining weight again and I'm kinda freaking out!  You CAN do this, we both can!

Alicia

lorisb
on 1/9/08 12:23 pm - Vancouver, WA
Seeing as your screen name makes me NOT want to respond I guess I'll simply say most of us started our journey through our primary care doctors.  I'm assuming you have one of those who will be willing to help.
jillianD
on 1/9/08 1:24 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hey everyone I think we have a troll, from looking at the name.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

cntrymuziklovr04
on 1/9/08 3:48 pm

i would like to know if anyone has reciepes for the lap band .... I am of need for the procedure but am a chicken so I would like to try the diet first. thanks

jillianD
on 1/10/08 7:15 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Check out the lap band forum you will get quicker help there
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 1/10/08 1:33 pm - Vancouver, WA
What recipes?  I eat regular food.  Here's the outline, though, provided by the band's manufacturer: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/lapband/cmsID,8014/mode,co ntent/a,cms/
Most Active