want to try getting approved in canada, and possibly need a surgeon down there..

Elaine70
on 1/5/08 11:15 pm - Canada
Hi! I'm about to try to get my doctor to get me approved for surgery in canada, and thought it might be hard to get approved for mexico and wondered if y'all can help me find a great surgeon down the west coast of the states. thanks for any help and advice you can give me! cheers, elaine
jillianD
on 1/7/08 2:20 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Hi I don't have an answer to you question but I wanted to tell you to keep looking here and maybe on the oregon board ( if that is not too far away) you might post on the main forum also, I know there are a lot of washington people here but this board is a little slow. They might see it faster on the main board.
Good luck in you quest!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

lorisb
on 1/7/08 4:51 am - Vancouver, WA
If you look at "find a bariatric surgeon" on the tab at the top it shows different states.  Then you can check out the surgeons yourself -- and PM some of their patients to see what they have to say. Good luck! Lori
Elaine70
on 1/7/08 7:14 am - Canada
actually believe it or not y'all... last night my husband said 'don't worry, i'll take out a loan for the 10 grand for you'... oh sniff sniff, isn't he just the sweetest man???? i love him soooo. and it looks like i'll be self pay off to mexico afterall! thanks for your help!!! i love it here... elaine
jillianD
on 1/7/08 8:19 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Thats so nice, good luck with everything!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Billy Watson
on 1/19/08 5:58 am
Puget Sound Surgical Center has locations in Edmonds and Bellingham. It works great if you are in Canada because you can have surgery in Bellingham if it is outpatient or Edmonds if it needs to be inpatient, and you can have all of your follow-up appointments just across the border in Bellingham. We have 3 great surgeons. Dr. Billing, Dr. Landerholm, and Dr. Landers.
Most Active