You all are so great!!

jillianD
on 1/4/08 8:37 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
I just wanted to write to thank everyone who has offered to help me out. I can't belive all the PM's and messages offering to visit and rides or just to hang out with me while I was waiting. I am so touched. I think that you all are just the best.
We have managed to work everything out and he will be allowed to come back on surg day, and come back again when I am discharged.

Again thanks to you all!! smooches
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/4/08 8:45 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That is awesome news girl!!! I'm still going to give you my number in PM in case you need it, like I said, day or night.  I am so excited for you!

kittykatzmom
on 1/4/08 9:32 am - Mason co., WA
I'm glad to hear your hubby was able to work something out so he could be with you, thats great and what a weight of worry off your shoulders.

~Cindy~

amynicolelynn
on 1/4/08 1:03 pm
WOW, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! MY HUBBY IS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ON MARCH 4TH. I AM HOPING TO HAVE IT DONE BEFORE THEN. MEG THINKS IT SHOULD BE. I CALLED TRI-CARE THIS AFTERNOON, AND GOT AN APPT ON MONDAY WITH RUSH TO SCHEDULE MY SURGERY. I AM SOOOO EXCITED!
jillianD
on 1/4/08 1:06 pm - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow that was super fast!! Let me know when you are going in.
Maybe we will be in the hosp at the same time.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 1/5/08 12:06 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Dang girl I went on Friday too and have to wait till the 28th, that's awesome you got in so fast!  I of course am going to keep calling tricare on a regular basis to see if I can get anything sooner, that's how I got through the pathway classes so fast  lol  Keep us updated

lorisb
on 1/5/08 6:01 am - Vancouver, WA
Told you this was a great group of people, didn't I?  I'm glad that everything is working out for you (and that you've now met a wonderful group of supportive people that are there for you even if something does come up to mess up the plans -- fingers crossed that's not the case). Congrats on getting it all to work out! Lori
Most Active