Fran and Annie (Madigan)

Shelley S.
on 1/4/08 8:51 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Come out come out where ever you are, we miss you!!! Hope you guys are just busy, but we would love to hear from you to see how you guys are doing

Fran575
on 1/4/08 11:23 am - Tacoma, WA

Hey Shelley, I was wondering how your Psych eval went yesterday. I'm another week away from my FIRST psych appt......geez! I have actually been "lurking" around the Over 50 board. Lot's of great people over there, just like here. But I've been popping over here every other day to see what you and Annie have posted. Have you heard from Meg?

Tell me all about your appt with the Psych.........

Fran

Shelley S.
on 1/4/08 11:37 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
My psych appointment was really easy.  She asked me some basic questions, and had me memorize 3 words she asked me to repeat later in our interview.  She says basically they just to make sure we are on the same planet as everyone else and are in a right frame of mind to make this kind of decision.  I hope yours goes just as easy, I was just very open and honest but she never got deeply personal, just asked how my relationship was, asked if I had a social life, asked about my support system, etc.

Annie B.
on 1/5/08 4:27 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey Shelley & Fran... Sorry...I know I've been MIA...it's been busy.  But hopefully I'll get some time to participate more around here.  We're car-less right now, so I've not been exercising much - since I had been going over to the Jensen Gym.  Hopefully soon we'll get our car fixed, but we're waiting on getting some money to do it.  Our van needs a new transmission - very expensive. Anyway, gotta run for now... *hugs* ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 1/5/08 11:32 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Oh girl I'm sorry to hear that, car troubles suck, been there and done that a few times myself.  Hope all works out for you soon.

Most Active