Seattle lap band support groups?

Toni Ocean
on 1/1/08 4:17 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 01/15/08 with
i live in the burien area and am hoping for a lap band support group somewhere close to here (king county traffic being so bad in the evenings).  i'd like to stay closer to home than everett or federal way.  any ideas? toni (lap band scheduled for 1/15/08)

Shelley S.
on 1/1/08 9:46 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I don't have any information but wanted to say congrats on your upcoming journey

podunker
on 1/2/08 9:09 am - Washougal, WA
My surgeon has a support group for his patients. I don't know if yours would but that would be a good place to start looking. Best of luck on your journey!
Shell Marr
on 1/2/08 1:38 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
We have the same surgeon!! I'm in West Seattle (very close to Burien) and make the drive to NWWLS in Everett, it's really not that bad.  Are you able to get off work an hour early once a month?  It's only one night a month and it's really a wonderful support group.... I've not missed one yet.  See if you can arrange that for the 2nd Mon of each month. You can take Hwy 99 Northbound 95% of the way.... just two turns off 99. Hope to see you there.....
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

lorisb
on 1/5/08 5:55 am - Vancouver, WA
Sorry, I'm further south than you but, as a bandster, I just wanted to welcome you to your new life! Lori
Most Active