O.T. A happy new year surprise

kittykatzmom
on 1/1/08 9:55 am - Mason co., WA

I recieved a call from my step-daughter (who I have raised since she was 6)this morning to wish me and her dad a happy new year and suprised us by saying we are gonna be GRANDPARENTS  I am soooo excited I have to tell everyone. she is 32 y.o. so we have been waiting a long time for this.  woohooooo. I  you all a very happy and joyous New Year

~Cindy~

jillianD
on 1/1/08 10:40 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Congrats!!! How wonderful for you all. Now you have even more inspiration for your journey.
*Hugs*
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

kittykatzmom
on 1/1/08 11:13 am - Mason co., WA
Thank you, I can'r wait for my journey to begin..  I noticed you have Dr. Sebesta, Thats who the case manager said I would probably have also. I meet with my dietician tomorrow to see how many more times I have to see her before I can move along. my classes are already done.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 1/1/08 9:31 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Awww congrats Cindy!! I can't wait till I can play with grandbabies, well ok I can since my oldest is only 20 but you know what Imean  lol. Hopefully you will get good some good news about moving along with your journey very soon.  Keep us posted

nancy6
on 1/2/08 12:38 am - Tacoma, WA
What a wonderful New Year's surprise!!  Congratulations on the grandbaby!!!  I'm so happy for you...  What fun times are ahead for you!!  My best wishes to the mom-to-be for an easy pregnancy and delivery... ~Nancy~
lorisb
on 1/2/08 12:44 pm - Vancouver, WA
What an incredible gift!  Congrats! Lori
Shell Marr
on 1/2/08 1:31 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
CONGRATS GRANDMA!!!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Most Active