Today's the day!

Tazzi
on 12/26/07 9:34 pm - WA
I'm off to the hospital for my long awaited surgery!
kittykatzmom
on 12/27/07 7:28 am - Mason co., WA
congrats,  you'll be in my thoughts,  post and let us know how your doing when you feel up to it.

~Cindy~

Cristina130
on 12/27/07 12:24 pm - Mukilteo, WA
Congrats....and good luck.  You are in our thoughts.  Please let us know how you are doing when you are up to it. Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

beckyboo87
on 12/28/07 3:45 am - bremerton, WA
Yeah!! I have complete and total confidence in your doctor!  ;) Congratulations and welcome to the losers side!
Beckyboo
High 275 / Low 130 / Current 130 / Total Loss 145 / Below goal by 36#
lorisb
on 12/30/07 8:24 am - Vancouver, WA
I hope you have a speedy, pain-free recovery! Lori
Tazzi
on 12/30/07 1:20 pm - WA
I had to stay an extra couple days due to having a reaction to the ansthetia.  My blood pressure when sky high, the pain meds made violently ill and I still can't keep anything down.  But.....I'd do it again in the blink of eye!
nancy6
on 12/31/07 4:24 am - Tacoma, WA
Glad to hear you are doing OK - in spite of the complications!!  Keep up the positive attitude!!!  Let us know how you as you get better... ~Nancy~
Tazzi
on 12/31/07 7:00 am - WA
Nancy, how are you doing?  Are you hungry?  What are you drinking?
nancy6
on 1/2/08 12:35 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi - I'm doing good.  I haven't been hungry really since surgery.  In the last week or so I've found myself wanting to eat, but not from real "hunger" - more from smelling or seeing something that looked tasty!  I'm still on clear liquids and protein shakes, but see Dr. Oh on Friday and should move to soft foods.  Right now I just drink water (with or without Crystal Light) and protein shakes.  When I've found myself feeling like I want something more, I fix a cup of chicken broth.  I like a product called Better than Bouillion - it seems to have a little more substance than the canned broth or bouillion cubes.  I think I've had 2-3 cups of that in the last week or two.  I also have some SF jello occasionally...   I suspect you'll see Dr. Oh on Friday, too, and will probably add in protein shakes to your "diet".  I was actually having a hard time getting in all the protein, vitamins and water, but have worked it out now and am doing better.  I still don't always get ALL the water in, but close!  I hope you are doing great!!  I'm sorry you had complications with the anesthesia, but hope that is all behind you now...  Take care and keep in touch.  Send me a PM if you want...  Maybe we'll even run into each other at Dr. Oh's - but then I wouldn't know who you were!    You might recognize me - the picture on my avatar was taken a couple months before surgery so I look pretty much the same!!  Anyway, hope to hear from you again. ~Nancy~
Most Active