Well.....I did it....

kittykatzmom
on 12/23/07 9:23 am - Mason co., WA
I went and got my guardian angel tattoo yesterday, I had it put on my left shoulder and I love it. It is a kitty angel for my 2 favorite cats I have lost in the last couple of years one of them was just 3 mos. agoo and I still miss him sooo much  he was my baby for almost 9 years, he was attack by 3 wild dogs.  My tattooist said there should be NO sagging as I don't have much fat on my shoulder.  YEA  one if not the only palce with no fat   lol. Well I hop you all Have a very wonderful and happy holiday season.

~Cindy~

Shelley S.
on 12/23/07 10:33 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Sounds really nice

Cristina130
on 12/23/07 11:39 am - Mukilteo, WA
That's wonderful!  Congrats on your Tattoo. Cris

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rocknrobin
on 12/23/07 11:00 pm - Vancouver, WA
I don't have any tattoos but have been toying with the idea of getting one on my wrist that looks like a bracelet. I'm afraid though, because I know that is one of the places that would really hurt since there is not much meat there. Congrats! I bet it is so cute. I just love your avatar. Robin
"It is not what you are that holds you back, but what you think you are not."
 Start/current/goal
273/198/150
kittykatzmom
on 12/24/07 1:09 am, edited 12/24/07 1:09 am - Mason co., WA
I have one on my right wrist also, and I love it, I dont wear bracelets thats why I got one there. I get lots on compliments, it only hurts on the bony area at the side of the wrist but not bad, the one on my shoulder didn't hurt at all. I have several and the vine on my right ankle hurt the worst.  If you want one, go for it.........I didnt get my first one til I was forty, jus****ch out they can be addictive.

~Cindy~

Most Active