Psych Evaluation DONE!

Annie B.
on 12/17/07 8:21 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
*whew*  Not that it was that difficult.  It wasn't even very long - about an hour.  My appt was at 1pm this afternoon.  At 4pm, I got a call from Meg, and scheduled a time to go pick up my paperwork and take it to the surgery clinic (gonna do it tomorrow at 9am)...I'll keep you guys updated.  I'm gonna measure myself again tonight...because I think Meg's gonna make a stink that I haven't lost weight, but if I can tell her that I lost inches, maybe she'll be happier -- who knows?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Fran575
on 12/17/07 8:40 am - Tacoma, WA
I am so happy for you. And so bummed about what Meg has done to me! But I guess I just have to live with it. I wonder if anyone else from here has had to do the LONG Psych eval at Madigan, and if they can give me any idea of what happens there. My appts are for January 14th and then Feb 4th. Keep us informed, and I wish you the best of luck.  Fran
Shelley S.
on 12/17/07 9:13 am - Ft Lewis, WA
YAY Annie!! Glad you got that over with and done so fast!! Looks like you have been losing weight, why do you think Meg wouldnt be happy? On a side/related note, I got called back today and my psych appointment is on the 3rd at noon, she said she hated to make me wait so long, but with the holidays it was the earliest she had.  That's ok with me though, I have my one on one with the nut on the 4th to tweak my diet to fit with being diabetic and I'm going to keep going to the gym and hit the sauna too, wow it was HOT in there today  lol.

Annie B.
on 12/17/07 9:16 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with

I am worried Meg wouldn't be happy because I haven't lost much since I started this process...but I had been losing.  I'm just not sure what her scale is gonna say (especially since I had a bad eating weekend - two birthday parties and traveling).

jillianD
on 12/17/07 9:29 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Annie I wouldn't worry to much. I only lost 4 lbs and she really didn't say anything to me. Just wanted to know what kind of lifestyle changes I have made etc. Don't stress. No one told me we were suppoed to lose any weight at all during this process, of course if you do then good for you but if not oh well... IMO. If we could do this on our own we wouldn't be trying to get surgery. Let us know how it goes.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Shelley S.
on 12/17/07 10:01 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I agree with Jillian, I think she's more about what you have done lifestyle wise to change.  At least that's what I am thinking after what she said to Fran anyway.  I think you are going to be fine and just think, tomorrow you will have your preop date and then it's all about seeing the doc and get your surgery date, YAY!!!

Annie B.
on 12/18/07 2:22 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Well, I'm kinda bummed....my appt isn't until January 28th... But I did get it switched to Dr. Rush.

Terri Z.
on 12/18/07 6:35 am - Las Vegas, NV
Awe so sorry,but at least you got an appointment,trust me it will be here and gone before you know it. give me a call and we can get together and dream... Terri
Shelley S.
on 12/18/07 11:47 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Ah girl it will be here before you know it, maybe the holidays have them backed up a bit?  I dont know of Rush, but sounds like it's who you wanted so that's awesome news! And yeah, how did it go with Meg, don't leave us hanging  lol

jillianD
on 12/18/07 7:26 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Yea for you Dr. Rush is supposed to be very good!! Sorry that it is gonna take so long I know how you feel I have been waiting for my apt for ever it seems. I don't go in till the 28th. So how was it with Meg?? Good I take it cause you got your apt. Any how chin up you got an awesome Dr. and thats worth the wait.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Most Active