Another Madigan Question (sorry)

Annie B.
on 12/13/07 7:33 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
YAY!  Good for you, Shelley!  Glad you went and liked it.  I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, but I tried to go walking - I am in SO much pain tonight *sigh* even having trouble sleeping. 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 12/13/07 9:40 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
I'm a little sore in the back of my legs this morning, but I had also used some of the machines with weights with my daughter just to kind of see what each one did since nobody was really using them at the time.  Oh and I used the scales in the dressing room too, if they are anywhere near Megs, even though they aren't identical, I think she will be happy  lol

Terri Z.
on 12/14/07 3:25 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hello,  I had gastric bypass in 2000, when my hubby was in the Air Force, he is retired now. I need to have a revision done, and I need to have 2 hernia repair and have a tummy tuck with skin removel. I came out here from Vegas because Tricare prime wanted to send me to either California or Arizona. Since I have a daughter stationed here, I came here to have the surgery. When I got here I made a appointment with Madigan and they sent me to Dr. Carter. Now he will do the hernia and tummy tuck, but the revision he will do at a later time like 4- 6 months later. I won't stay here that long (maybe)but I will come back in the Spring to have it done. But I know that Tri-care will pay for everything and since your at a military hospital and you already have been seen and your going through everything that means you already have been approved. So the only thing that I like to say is woohoo, best wishes, good luck and please try to stay in shape before the surgery, meaning get out there and walk, walk, walk, after surgery, walk, walk, walk, it will help with your recovery time, and be less painful. I am excited for you. even tho I don't know you. My surgery date is 23 Jan 08 sure wi**** was sooner.. Merry Christmas Terri

Annie B.
on 12/14/07 7:00 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Wow Terri...I guess mine will probably be in February if you're already scheduled for end of January (I was hoping to do end of Jan, but still have my psych evaluation) I was wondering how they did it with the tummy tuck stuff...most likely we'll be away from here when it comes to be my time for that.   Thanks for confirming how it works.  Is your daughter at Fort Lewis or McChord?? ~Annie

Terri Z.
on 12/14/07 10:38 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi again Annie,  To me after reading what you have been posting, you are moving faster then some others on this website. My daughter is at McChord, she  was wanting to have the gastric bypass also, but I talked her out of it for now, I got her the Extreme Fat Smash diet book and she lost 33 pounds in a month, right now she is off of it for the holiday's and she is holding her weight, I make sure she doesn't over eat and I watch her if she starts grazing. That is my problem every now and then, shhhh don't tell anyone, my BIG problem is Chocolate. OMG. I can't stay away from that stuff. It should be against the law for people like me. That diet is really hard but you don't get hungry and you don't get cravings. But its mostly the same thing over and over and that is why you can lose so much so fast. Its they way they combine the foods you eat to help you lose the weight. I did it for 3 days and I didn't eat the rice, but I lost 10 pounds. but when I stopped it, helloooo I gained it back, because of the CHOCOLATE.( slap my hands)  Anyways, if you live on McChord maybe we can get together and talk about the surgery and you can meet my daughter.  Have a great weekend Terri
Annie B.
on 12/15/07 5:27 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Terri, I'd love to meet you guys! ~Annie

Most Active