Very long process!

tinktee
on 12/9/07 9:27 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, I wanted to take a few min. to let you know I'm slowly recovering from my tummy tuck, lift and augmentation. It's been very hard being slowed down by this. I don't know if I'd do it all over at the same time. YIKES! I'm a little over 4weeks and I think the worst part is this body suite. I'm very pleased with the results but I think the older we are the worse it seems. Shoot I don't know anyway I'm still kicking and I know once I'm back to myself it will be all worth this discomfort. Terry
Shelley S.
on 12/9/07 9:41 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Yeah that is a lot to have done at once, but I would imagine it's best to do it all at once instead of many different surgeries.  Hope you are back up to speed soon, and I bet you will look back and say it's worth it when you are feeling better.

lorisb
on 12/11/07 10:52 pm - Vancouver, WA
At least you're done with surgery (fingers crossed).  I'm to scared to even think about plastics so you are much stronger and braver than I am. Enjoy your new body and new life! Lori
tinktee
on 12/12/07 12:33 am - Spanaway, WA
Thanks ladies for the support. I'm doing much better now, this thurs will be 5 weeks. I have to wear this half body suite for 6 weeks, although its not as tight. Thank goodness! I will try to incourage others to have it done at the same time but being honest that its been no picnic. Terry
girly_girl
on 12/12/07 1:06 am - McChord AFB, WA
Terry, I am so sorry that you are still in a great amount of discomfort. You are going to be one sexy lady when it's all done. I am so excited for you. This healing process is almost over and then you will be looking good for bikini season ;). I'm glad you are HEALTHY and have had no complications. Yay for you! Angelina
Angelina 
Pre-Op: 253 - Lowest: 148 - Current: 158
kaiti1965
on 12/12/07 9:32 am - Wenatchee, WA
Who did your surgery? As this spring early summer, Im planning on going to mexico for my lap band and am gathering information on the next step. I hope you heal well, Kathy
tinktee
on 12/12/07 12:45 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Kathy, William Rues in Olympia right across the street from Saint Petes hospital. Web site is fine art plastic surgery. He is a very awesome! Good luck on your surgery. Terry
NinaLynn
on 12/17/07 6:51 am

Congrats on your surgery!  I hope to be where you are someday.  If you can, please do a review of your surgeon on this site for when the rest of catch up!  ;-)

Most Active