I'm home!!!

nancy6
on 12/8/07 10:30 am - Tacoma, WA
Oh, that's good...  I didn't remember that you were having a revision - glad it was just a friend.  I'm not doing too good today.  I haven't taken many pain meds today because I don't think I'm having lots of pain.  Just feeling really yucky!  Water tastes yucky, too...  I've had lots of gas, but am able to pass it.  Have had BMs, too.  I've had about 40 oz of water today and a SF popsicle.  Maybe I should take some pain meds, but I don't know...  Thanks for letting me vent a bit... Nancy
Amberbear31
on 12/8/07 2:08 pm - Federal Way, WA
if you need a ride, Nancy,  just let me know!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
lorisb
on 12/7/07 11:44 pm - Vancouver, WA
Welcome home, Nancy!  Rest and heal up so you can go out and party!  Oh, wait, I mean go off and live your new life.  Take care and rest. Lori
Geminidream
on 12/8/07 12:17 pm - Spokane, WA
Nancy, congratulations on your surgery!  You were in my thoughts and prayers and I'm so glad to read it went so well for you.  Keep up with those pain meds so that it won't build up and sneak up on you and then be hard to manage.  You'll need less and less of them but don't try being tough.  Get plenty of rest and keep up the great work with your fluids.  You are doing great!!!   Gentle hugs! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/07 4:41 pm - My home in GOD's country
Just thought I would check out the Washington board and ask if anyone had heard from you and VOILA...THERE you are...posting!  So glad to see you are recovering and on the road to better health. Many blessings and best wishes to you. Talk to ya later...now go take care of yourself and goooooooo slowly!  Bye for now
Kaylynne
on 12/10/07 8:49 am - ~, WA
CONGRATULATIONS and I hope you're doing well!
Kim

I childproofed my whole house, but they STILL get in!

nancy6
on 12/10/07 10:23 am - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Kim!  I'm doing much better the last couple days...  Saturday was a hard day, but I think mainly because the hospital meds had worn off!!  But yesterday was better and today even more so.  Thanks for the note - it's so nice to have this support!! ~Nancy~
Most Active