I'm home!!!

nancy6
on 12/7/07 5:54 am - Tacoma, WA
Hello to everyone on the Washington board!!  As my Angel,  Amber, let you know yesterday, my surgery went well - and I was discharged about noon today and am home now!!  I can't believe how well things went - it was such a blessing!!  I want to thank you all for your support - I was literally blown away by the care and support I've received from my OH friends!  You gals are AWESOME!!!    I just had to take a few minutes now to let you all know that I'm home and doing good.  There is not much pain, but I am tired - you know they don't let you sleep in the hospital!!!  It was either get up and walk, take some meds, have the vitals taken or something - all night long!!  So I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight!!  Thanks again to all of you!  ~Nancy~
Shell Marr
on 12/7/07 6:03 am
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Welcome home sweetie.... take care of you!! {{gentle hugs}}
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Shelley S.
on 12/7/07 6:23 am - Ft Lewis, WA
Welcome Home!!!! I'm so glad to hear things are going well and you aren't in a lot of pain.  I bet you sleep like a baby tonight, even if you are in a recliner or something, it sure beats being kept awake all night.  You'll be in my prayers for your ablility to be up and at em and back to your semi normal self since you wont be your old self cause you are going to be having to save me a seat on that losers bench.

jillianD
on 12/7/07 8:49 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
So glad that you are home and resting.... take care of yourself.
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Cristina130
on 12/7/07 9:56 am - Mukilteo, WA
You were always in our thoughts......we are happy you are safe and home and doing well.  Welcome to the Loser's Bench!!   Thank you Amber for keeping us so well informed.  You are awesome! Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie B.
on 12/7/07 10:56 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Welcome home Nancy!!  Glad everything went smoothly for you.  Let us know if you need anything! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/7/07 11:58 am - Buckley, WA
Nancy , I'm so glad everything went well . Take it slow & steady . Kathy

vitalady
on 12/7/07 12:58 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Delighted to hear you did well. Surgery was yesterday? My revision was done yesterday, too, but prolly won't be out til Sunday.

See you at the parties next week?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

nancy6
on 12/8/07 5:27 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Michelle - Yes, surgery was on Thursday - I think I was the first one of the morning.  I didn't realize you were in for a revision or I would have stopped by to say "hi"...  I can't believe you're still planning on partying with having just gone through a revision - you are amazing!  I hope to be at the party on Wednesday, but it will depend if I'm up to driving by then as my hubby works evenings so couldn't take me there.  My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery and hope to see you next week. Nancy
vitalady
on 12/8/07 7:55 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I've already had a revision (1/2000). But my freind from Las Vegas. I was sitting around all day with her back in the day surgery cubbies, then in the waiting room. She was last up, so Dr Oh came out at 10pm to tell me what he found and then she came out of recovery at nearly midnite.

I made sure she was tucked in and got mysself home to bed.

Parties are still on. Always room for jello, you know?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active