Psych Evaluation is Scheduled!! YAY

Annie B.
on 12/7/07 3:35 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yay!  I just wanted to share that my psych evaluation is now scheduled!!  YAY!!!  It's going to be Monday, December 17th!!!  Now I just have to figure out childcare - I just hate how expensive it is ($5/hour per kid - so I have to pay $10/hour!). 

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

Shelley S.
on 12/7/07 4:18 am - Ft Lewis, WA
That is AWESOME Annie!!! You are moving right along, and after your eval, they should have it back to Meg or whoever it goes to within a few days.  You should be seeing the surgeon very soon!  If I didn't already have a commitment that day, I would watch them for you.  Is there anyone you can trade babysitting with maybe? If it was only a couple of days later the high school kids would be out for vacation and it would be easy to find someone.

Annie B.
on 12/7/07 4:37 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Yeah, I don't really know anyone around here...but it'll be after the 15th, so we'll have a little more money...so it will work out - just hate how much it'll cost. (it's money we CAN'T spend on Christmas - which won't be much to begin with LOL)..I appreciate your willingness!  That mean a lot to me!  I have actually met more people in the last couple of weeks at these classes than I have in the 2 1/2 years we have lived in Washington. ~Annie

Shelley S.
on 12/7/07 4:52 am - Ft Lewis, WA
I totally understand about not wanting to use christmas money, things are tight this year for us too since I havent been able to find a job where I can mostly sit because my weight is being a huge barrier in getting a job.  I can't wait until I can stand for more than a few minutes without my back and joints screaming at me.   I have loved going through the classes and being able to meet people in the same boat as I am.  I knew 2 people before moving here because I met them at our last duty station and who had moved here as well.

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/7/07 12:06 pm - Buckley, WA
How exciting , Annie . I remember last year checking these requirements off my list . You're one step closer .... The rest will work out . Kathy

Annie B.
on 12/7/07 12:23 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks Kathy!  You're right...it will all work out.  I have a sitter scheduled - and yes it will cost me $10/hour, but the boys have been BEGGING to go back to her house, so this will be good for them too.  Seriously, my five year keeps asking me "when are you and daddy going to go on a date?  i want to go to miss evan's house."  So cute! Wow...you're only four pounds from your goal!! How exciting!!  Congratulations!!

lorisb
on 12/7/07 11:43 pm - Vancouver, WA
Congrats, Annie!  You're making a list, checking it twice, discovering that you're never naughty, only nice!   Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  Please forgive me! Seriously, congrats on getting one step closer. Lori
Annie B.
on 12/8/07 12:00 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
LOL...well you made me laugh!  Thanks, Lori! ~Annie

Most Active