December meetings at Vita Lady's in Puyallup .

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/8/07 10:38 am - Buckley, WA
Will that help my memory , or being a wimp ? lol .

vitalady
on 12/5/07 1:53 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
No milk, no sugar in your dish, please and yes, write it out, copy if possible unless you wanna stand there and recite it! LOL

WRAPPED white elephant or gag gift. Clean, please, as in, no one would be offended-clean.

There will be some clear liquids offered for those on the pesky pre or post op plans.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Annie B.
on 12/9/07 1:20 am, edited 12/9/07 1:20 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Where and what time is this?  And can I come if I haven't yet had surgery?

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/9/07 2:43 am - Buckley, WA

Actually , Annie , Pre-op is the perfect time to start going to a support group . I started pre-op . It is so good for you to learn as much as you can , pre-op & to feel part of a community . Vita Lady has  support  group meetings the 2nd tuesday (Dec 11th) & wednesday(Dec 12th)  of each month . These are open to all pre-op & post-op WLS pateints regardless of surgeon or surgery type . She also has just started a Lap Banders group the 2nd thursday(Dec 13th) of each month . The meetings begin at 7:00 & usually run to about 9:00 . Also support people are welcome . There isn't any childcare , Vita Lady is on South Hill in Puyallup . The best thing to do to get directions is to go to Vita Lady's site to get her address & phone number . You can eithe Map Quest the address , or call her . I would be glad to give you directions , but I would get you lost , i'm sure . lol . I take the most bass ackwards ways to get anywhere . I come from (Buckley) the opposite direction as you . This weeks meetings will be Holiday potlucks , like the other posts stated . Feel free to PM me for more info . I hope to see you there , Annie . Kathy

Most Active