December meetings at Vita Lady's in Puyallup .

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/4/07 1:23 pm - Buckley, WA
Vita Lady will be having her support group meetings on December 11th (tues) & 12th (weds) . All surgery types are welcome . The annual Holiday potluck  will also be held on these evenings . Please bring a WLS friendly dish & the recipe for that dish . For those who want to participate , there will also be a Round Robin gift exchange (a $5.00 gift) . That was so fun last year . Hope to see ya'll there . Kathy

nancy6
on 12/4/07 2:19 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks for the reminder, Kathy...  I met you there at the October meeting.  I was waiting for a date at that time...  Got a date for 11/27 and then Dr. Oh's office changed it to 12/6!!  So, I may not be able to make it to the group next week - depends on how the recovery is going!  Would love to attend, but we'll see... ~Nancy~
PinkFlamingoes
on 12/5/07 10:36 am - Buckley, WA
Congrats on your surgery tomorrow , Nancy . I think my first meeting post-op was about 2 weeks after . Take care . Kathy

Amberbear31
on 12/5/07 1:35 am - Federal Way, WA
And don't forget the lapbanders meeting at Vitalady's on Thursday night!!!
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
PinkFlamingoes
on 12/5/07 10:34 am - Buckley, WA
I didn't know Michelle had started a Lap Banders group . Sorry . I guess i'm a day late & a dollar short . lol . Is the Lap Banders the second thursday of the month ? Glad you mentioned the meeting . Kathy

Amberbear31
on 12/5/07 1:38 pm - Federal Way, WA
Yes, Don and Michelle started a band-only meeting for Thursday nights same week as the Mon and Tuesday ALL WLS meetings.... the first one was November, second one next week and I think they agreed to hold them on a temp basis for 4 months to see how attendance and such is.
Amber

Band Removed 6/17/08
Sleeve gastrectomy 6/27/11
PinkFlamingoes
on 12/5/07 3:22 pm - Buckley, WA

I think that's great . I've wondered at times if Lap Banders feel a little out numbered & may not feel like they get enough time to get all of their concerns covered . I don't know if that's how you feel , of course . I know Michelle & Don try to give everyone an equal chance to talk , but there are a lot of us . Kathy

vitalady
on 12/5/07 1:55 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Glad you said so, since Pinky hasn't been here for awhile! LOL

The lap band meeting is not a party (this year), since they seem to really want info.

HOWEVER, if they want to party, they are most certainly welcome to come to any or all of the 3 meetings!

The Tues/Wed meetings are open to all surgery types, all docs' patients.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

PinkFlamingoes
on 12/5/07 3:27 pm - Buckley, WA
Yes , I got confused in November . lol . For some reason I thought you'd have meetings Thanksgiving week . lol , If anything was said in October , it went over my head . Wouldn't be the first time . I'll be there next week , unless there's snow . I'm a wimp .

vitalady
on 12/7/07 12:18 pm - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Pssst. More B12

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active