Madigan people...question about Meg...

Annie B.
on 12/4/07 1:49 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Hey...just have a question.  I have been trying to get a hold of Meg - since I hear she doesn't like us to just "drop by"...but she has yet to return my calls - I've called three times - first call on Friday... So...I'm wondering if any of you remember when she said her office is moving?  I am going to be daring and go over there even if I don't hear back from her - it's so much easier not to have to drag the boys along - so if I do it after my last class tomorrow, it should work out perfectly. If she's already at her new place, anyone have any directions on how to get there?  Or any other information... Thanks in advance, ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

jillianD
on 12/5/07 8:44 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Geez I don't know whats going on. Everytime I called Meg she got back to me right away. I think her office has already moved. I don't know whre it is exactly just that it is at old madigan. I wonder if she is out of town or something? Good luck!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Annie B.
on 12/5/07 12:05 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
apparently she's having phone (and fax) issues at her new office... but I did get a hold of her in time...and I turned in my paperwork to her this afternoon.   she asked me questions about what I'm doing differently now - after I started the Pathway.  I told her about changes that I was starting to make, but that I started my first class about two weeks ago, so I'm still figuring things out. anyway, she put in the consult for the referral for the physch evaluation - I have to wait for a letter from Tricare, that will give me the info to make my appointment.  I am wondering though if I can go into a tricare office and pick up the letter?  I'll have to look into that. ~Annie

Shelley S.
on 12/5/07 12:29 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
If you already have access to triwest website (if not you can sign up) then you will see your referrals before you get the letter.  I got my notice online about my sleep study (unrelated to surgery but it was for off post service) at my account on triwest about a week before I got the actual letter.  The same day I got the notice online the office I needed to go to had just got the fax as well.  I have email alerts set up that when something like that comes in, it emails me.  Now it wont show you anything you have being done at Madigan, but if it's for an off post appointment, like sleep study or in our case psych evaluation, it will show up on the triwest website. Here is the link if you aren't already registered... https://secure.triwest.com/triwest/open/frames/sec_frame.asp ?audience=corp

Annie B.
on 12/5/07 1:10 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Wow!  Thanks Shelley!  I didn't know about this!  Going to sign up now!!! Question for you...so...do you actually have to wait until you have the letter in hand?  Or if the office was faxed the info, can you go in...since they have the needed info?? ~Annie

Shelley S.
on 12/5/07 1:29 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Very welcome Annie.  The info you see once the referral is posted online is the exact same thing the paper they send says.  They will have someone's office listed there, but there might be other choices there as well if you dont want to go to that one for some reason.  For my sleep study, I went with the one listed and I just called their office once it showed up on the triwest site.  The first time I called she said they just got the fax, but haven't gotten the paperwork in the office yet, so asked me to call back in a few days.  I called back and was able to make the appointment. There is another instruction also, once you get the actual appointment you have a number (listed both online and on the paper you get) to call and it's automated and they want the referal number, date of your appointment and something else but it says what all you need. Hope that helps some

Annie B.
on 12/5/07 1:31 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Thanks Shelley! I appreciate your help!! ~Annie

Shelley S.
on 12/5/07 10:29 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
You're very welcome.  I wouldnt have even know about it myself if I hadn't got scheduled for sleep apnea testing and had to use an off post provider for it.  My friend told me about going to the triwest site and seeing it there.  So now I check tricareonline.com for my madigan appointments and triwest site for anything off post.

Annie B.
on 12/6/07 12:27 am, edited 12/6/07 12:29 am - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with

Shelley, Without even trying, you are teaching me more LOL...I didn't even know about tricareonline.com either!!  I'll have to check that one out too. Any ideas on how soon it will show up on triwest? ~Annie

Most Active