One year surgiversary!

Geminidream
on 12/5/07 8:58 am - Spokane, WA

Thank you for the kind words, Jillian. I apologize for not being here very often in the last few months.  Since my surgery month board got a little more active it seems like between that and the RNY board it takes so much time to catch up with everybody.  But there are so many wonderful people here on the WA board that I am really cheating myself of a lot by not making more time to visit here regularly.  I will try to be better! Molly

Highest weight 268, Pre-consultation weight: 255, surgery day weight 230
giver44
on 12/5/07 9:59 am - Post Falls, ID
 Congratulations Molly!!!  How wonderful .    You are and have been such a great source of inspiration to me and all of us at Support Group and to each of us personally.  You are wonderful.   WE LOVE YOU!!!     Keep up the good work and THANK YOU for being you.  Alice  
Geminidream
on 12/6/07 10:49 am - Spokane, WA
Aw, thank you Alice!  I can't wait to show off my new jeans at the meeting this month.  Treated myself after the appointment and they are a size FOUR!  Can you believe it?  From a 24 to a 4 in one year, I never even dared to dream of what size I'd be in a year...I just wanted to lose weight and feel better.  What an exciting side benefit! You are such a doll, Alice!   Molly

Shell Marr
on 12/6/07 1:02 pm
Lap Band on 06/21/07 with
Molly... I'm so proud of you.....and will never forget how you opened your arms and heart to me when I first started posting on OH.  {{hugs}}  Can't wait to see you new pics!
high351/pre307.5/day of surgery 294.4/dr goal 187/my goal 175  

Geminidream
on 12/8/07 11:43 am - Spokane, WA
Shell, thank you so much for your kindess and friendship.  I'm so proud of YOU!  You are out there walking and keeping up with your husband...that is truly inspiring to me.   You look absolutely gorgeous too!!! Hugs! Molly

Hisdove
on 12/7/07 8:11 pm
You did it girl!! And your a inspiration to me.  I really want to do bloomsday with you next year! (I hope I can keep up with your skinny butt!)  :)  Your beautiful inside and out!!  Thanks for being there for me in the beginning and sitting with me in the hospital.  I still have the plants you gave me.... hoping they will bloom again this spring!  God bless.. and  keep living life like none other! You deserve it! -Shakeira

HW/SW/CW/GW
335 /312/250/180

Geminidream
on 12/8/07 11:46 am - Spokane, WA
Wow, Shakeira...you are doing so awesome!  Thank you for the kind words and for being my friend here too.  I hope that we get to do Bloomsday together, too.  Maybe we can find the time after the race for a better visit with Shell too.   Don't sweat the weight loss slow-down, your body needs time to adjust to how much you have lost so far.  It will pick up again and amaze you.   Hugs! Molly

Most Active