Nancy

Shelley S.
on 12/3/07 10:35 pm - Ft Lewis, WA
Our own Nancy here on the Washington board has her surgery in a few short days! I'm so excited for you girl, I know you will fly right through this.  Can't wait to see you back and posting from the losers bench!!

jillianD
on 12/4/07 12:23 am - olympia, WA
RNY on 02/13/08 with
Wow Nancy, I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear from you off the the losers bench. We will be here waiting for your return. Got all your supplies? Bags packed? Soon we will all be to Nancy cause shes gonna be such a loser!!
Jilly  BR/BL  April 15, 2009!!

Cristina130
on 12/4/07 2:02 am - Mukilteo, WA
Yeah Nancy!!  I can't wait to have you sitting her with us on the loser's bench!  You go girl!!! Let us know how you are doing...... Cristina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nancy6
on 12/4/07 4:16 am - Tacoma, WA
Wow!!  What a wonderful surprise to see this post and the responses...  (Thanks, Shelley!!)    Thank you all so much for your wishes!  I'm less than 48 hours from surgery now and can hardly wait to get on that loser's bench!  Actually I've been on a liquid diet for almost 2 weeks and am down about 18 pounds now - which is a nice start!!  Surgery will be Thursday and I'll be sure to get online as soon as I can to update you all on how I'm doing.    This site and the support and friends here has been such a wonderful help to me!  I wish all of you success in your journey along here, too!  If you're waiting for a date, I hope it comes quickly!!  Thank you again for your support - it means a lot! ~Nancy~
lorisb
on 12/4/07 11:13 am - Vancouver, WA
Good luck to you, Nancy! Lori
nancy6
on 12/4/07 12:11 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks, Lori!!  All the support on this site is wonderful!  I've seen your posts here now and then and hope all is well in Vancouver!!  Thanks again! Nancy
Annie B.
on 12/4/07 1:50 pm - Dalzell, SC
RNY on 02/27/08 with
Nancy ~ I'll be praying for you!  I pray all goes smoothly for you...I'll be waiting to hear from you after you get home! ~Annie

~Annie  High 315 / Post-Op 309.2 / Current 149

nancy6
on 12/4/07 2:16 pm - Tacoma, WA
Thanks so much, Annie!  The prayers are definitely appreciated...  I'm ready for Thursday and I'll be anxious to get home and be able to update everyone.  The support here is wonderful - thank you again! ~Nancy~
lorisb
on 12/4/07 11:03 pm - Vancouver, WA
Lol!  Well as can be expected even though it would take me much longer to come visit you right now!  I can't believe they don't have some type of bypass road to use if/when I5 gets swamped.  Then, again, maybe figure out what to do with the water to avoid this freeway lake situation from happening in the first place. Thank goodness its been kinda dry the past couple of days. Have a wonderful time during surgery and I hope you have a speedy, pain-free recovery! Lori
kittykatzmom
on 12/5/07 1:25 am - Mason co., WA
Hi Nancy, Well your time has FINALLY come, I hope everything goes great for you, I will be thinking about you tomorrow. and can't wait to hear how things are going for you, Just relax and take it easy, enjoy your down time as much as possible. You will have to updat your pics often now so we can see the progress. Good luck and I hope you have a very fast recovery. I believe in guardian angels so here's one for you.

~Cindy~

Most Active